My 10/30/25 TA from Barcelona on the Eclipse disappeared

Ellaleah

Posted (edited)

This is what I posted on my roll call, but I thought I might be wise to have it here also.

Does anyone have any idea of why our cruise is suddenly gone from the Celebrity cruise website when I attempt to do a search?  I check pretty much daily to see if the prices change at all.  I know that there are only 1 or 2 inside cabins left, but this ship has a very small number of inside cabins and there are plenty of Balconies available.  I am pointing this out because I had a bad experience regarding a transatlantic that I booked early that was to sail 11/3/24 on the Apex.  It was canceled and this is what it looked like.  It disappeared!  The people at Celebrity insisted that it was still a go and said it must be sold out!  Was not.  We all received letters telling us that we would get a $200. OBC.  We were told to call a particular phone number after 5/30 to rebook.  No one knew what we were referring to until about a week later.  They did  book us on another cruise that was to leave Lisbon 11/9/24.  They cancelled that one and didn’t give us anything.  Priced shot up after that especially on the newer ship with solo balconies.  I’m not rushing to call them cause if it is cancelation like last time, it is way too early for them to know.  I hope I am wrong and this is not a sign.  Please share should you get any information!

•  

Edited by Ellaleah

• Ellaleah changed the title to My 10/30/25 TA from Barcelona on the Eclipse disappeared

I checked the Celebrity booking site that TAs use and the sailing is showing as normal. Usually if it’s being redeployed or canceled they will mark the sailing as closed in the system but that’s not the case here. 

The Celebrity website might have just been undergoing some maintenance. Keep checking back. 

1 minute ago, Cruise Gopher said:

I checked the Celebrity booking site that TAs use and the sailing is showing as normal. Usually if it’s being redeployed or canceled they will mark the sailing as closed in the system but that’s not the case here. 

The Celebrity website might have just been undergoing some maintenance. Keep checking back. 

I really hope you are right because this is identical to what happened the last time and the customer service people made up all sorts of reasons until we, the passengers received letters and then they still didn’t know.

Posted (edited)

I noticed that today.(March 20) 

I called and the (working from home) agent said  that he tried looking for it and confirmed that it IS still ON the schedule but missing from the website.

He said he would let the tech team know.

I am booked on that cruise and my booking says it is a Repositioning cruise but I think it should be a Transatlantic...?

As of March 20th. it was not found in a search of either Repositioning Or Transatlantic.

Edited by D. B.

9 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

This is what I posted on my roll call, but I thought I might be wise to have it here also.

Does anyone have any idea of why our cruise is suddenly gone from the Celebrity cruise website when I attempt to do a search?  I check pretty much daily to see if the prices change at all.  I know that there are only 1 or 2 inside cabins left, but this ship has a very small number of inside cabins and there are plenty of Balconies available.  I am pointing this out because I had a bad experience regarding a transatlantic that I booked early that was to sail 11/3/24 on the Apex.  It was canceled and this is what it looked like.  It disappeared!  The people at Celebrity insisted that it was still a go and said it must be sold out!  Was not.  We all received letters telling us that we would get a $200. OBC.  We were told to call a particular phone number after 5/30 to rebook.  No one knew what we were referring to until about a week later.  They did  book us on another cruise that was to leave Lisbon 11/9/24.  They cancelled that one and didn’t give us anything.  Priced shot up after that especially on the newer ship with solo balconies.  I’m not rushing to call them cause if it is cancelation like last time, it is way too early for them to know.  I hope I am wrong and this is not a sign.  Please share should you get any information!

•  

I still see it on the website as of right now.

I am happy to see it back on there today, but it was definitely not there yesterday and it was exactly what happened before.  I am so pleased that it looks like a false alarm.

2 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

I am happy to see it back on there today, but it was definitely not there yesterday and it was exactly what happened before.  I am so pleased that it looks like a false alarm.

Maybe my call yesterday helped!

I suggested that it was hard for Potential Customers to book a Cruise that was Not on their website?😇

• Like 1