Cancelling On Board Dining Reservation

resordanis

Another question.

i had a specialty dining reservation and I have just cancelled this reservation. Any idea how long the payment takes to go back onto my credit card?

Thanks again

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, resordanis said:

Another question.

i had a specialty dining reservation and I have just cancelled this reservation. Any idea how long the payment takes to go back onto my credit card?

Thanks again

When did you cancel?  If you canceled more than 5 days before the start of the cruise it should get credited to the original source of payment pretty quickly (on my transactions usually within 24 hours)  If canceled within 5 days of the cruise start (when the financials gets transferred to the shipboard system) or on board, the credit is in the form of refundable OBC on board the ship and is part of your ship board account.

Edited by TRLD
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TRLD said:

When did you cancel?  If you canceled more than 5 days before the start of the cruise it should get credited to the original source of payment pretty quickly (on my transactions usually within 24 hours)  If canceled within 5 days of the cruise start (when the financials gets transferred to the shipboard system) or on board, the credit is in the form of refundable OBC on board the ship and is part of your ship board account.

Cancelled today, sailing early April. Thanks for your prompt answer.

6 hours ago, resordanis said:

Another question.

Thanks again

Usually 5-7 days, depends on your bank.  We’ve seen the refund back in 2-3 days on our CC.

• Like 2