LIVE 🚢🎉🥳🍾⛵️Allure of the Seas - April 5, 2024

Dupable phoned me to explain I shouldn’t do any drunk posting. I had to remind her that we both have the drink package. It is impossible to do a live with a drink package and not do any drunk post. That’s just common sense. We basically bought this obligation. We will see it through to the end!

IMG_1541.jpeg

• Like 10

An entire phone call just happened where Mr. IT requested Dupable’s support. He said I’ve gotten out of hand. Dupable claimed she has a response prepared and will be on shortly. 

IMG_1543.jpeg

• Haha 1

DUPABLE here

Decided it is time for me to jump in on this.   Not sure how long everyone has been following denversail but I am her mother.  If you followed her on her February cruise on Odyssey you have heard me mentioned before.   I had to step in and support Mr IT.  He truly is an artist.  I have been seeing his photos on Facebook for years and am constantly in awe.   He deserves all the likes he gets.  And ……. I now totally understand how he has felt as she cruises off into the sunset and he is left home with the dogs.   That is exactly what has happened to me.   Now I’m not saying I don’t like the dogs - I know some of you may have bonded with them as you heard their problems before,   Its just that watching the dogs isn’t very exciting - I want to be cruising !!   But no, I wasn’t even invited - just informed that I would be helping Wolf care for them while she was gone.  However, no hard feelings - I truly hope they have a great time and I will be with them in spirit as I read the blog.   I do have one question for her followers - don’t you think she should have a catchy name like she has given all of us?  Post your suggestions !   Based on her last post how about Tipsy Cruiser ?   

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Dupable said:

DUPABLE here

Decided it is time for me to jump in on this.   Not sure how long everyone has been following denversail but I am her mother.  If you followed her on her February cruise on Odyssey you have heard me mentioned before.   I had to step in and support Mr IT.  He truly is an artist.  I have been seeing his photos on Facebook for years and am constantly in awe.   He deserves all the likes he gets.  And ……. I now totally understand how he has felt as she cruises off into the sunset and he is left home with the dogs.   That is exactly what has happened to me.   Now I’m not saying I don’t like the dogs - I know some of you may have bonded with them as you heard their problems before,   Its just that watching the dogs isn’t very exciting - I want to be cruising !!   But no, I wasn’t even invited - just informed that I would be helping Wolf care for them while she was gone.  However, no hard feelings - I truly hope they have a great time and I will be with them in spirit as I read the blog.   I do have one question for her followers - don’t you think she should have a catchy name like she has given all of us?  Post your suggestions !   Based on her last post how about Tipsy Cruiser ?   

I just don't think she can change her name now.........it's her brand !  🙂     Enjoying this thread immensely !  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dupable said:

DUPABLE here

How can I love this post more?  YAY Dupable, I completely agree with everything you said. 

FB_IMG_1712056440045.jpg

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Dupable said:

DUPABLE here

A lot to unpack here.

First.. I bet you all didn’t believe me that she actually talks like this. She gave you all the toned down version. 🤣

Second… you all are really making Mr. IT impossible to be around. If his ego keeps inflating I’m not sure how we will travel together this weekend. Every compliment just makes him more unbearable. At this rate I wouldn’t be shocked if he quit his day job. He thinks he is a super star.

IMG_1547.thumb.jpeg.ece2290177b1744c29594d47385a6761.jpeg

Third…who the hell are you calling Tipsy? Talk about insulting. It is Drunken Sailor to you lady. 

IMG_1544.thumb.jpeg.e85215e6a5e768945233c2c05190c24a.jpeg

• Haha 9

EGO?  I think the word you were looking for is TALENT.  You are correct about one thing, Tipsy is just the starting point, I suggest the Soused Sailor.   

I'm keeping an eye on you SS.  

19388469_10209293678883266_4593927619330034207_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

As Dupable has stated she has one responsibility and that is taking care of the dogs. I don’t want any repeats from the past. My Pup Pup better be ALIVE when we return. I will be very upset if she takes out another one of my pets. I’m not a child anymore. You can’t just kill off my animals and get away with it. 

This is a huge leap of faith. We left Dupable responsible for our herbs when we went to Hawaii a couple years ago. She not only killed the herbs but broke the grower that they were in. 

IMG_1549.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Dupable here .   Good morning from beautiful Colorado.

No worries about the dogs.  They both love me.  Well Bandit loves me, Layla accepts me after 12 years of seeing her nearly every day.   I only wish everyone had someone who loved them as much as she loves Wolf.   She goes absolutely insane when he comes home.  Then if he goes upstairs she sits on the couch and just stares waiting for him.   Wondering why she doesn't just follow him?  Short legs and princess tendencies.  She needs to be lifted off the couch !  She also does not like walking on hardwood floors so she gets carried a lot.   Can you say HIGH MAINTENANCE ??  At least she doesn't try to bite me like she does my husband every time she sees him.   This is the fun I am left with while they are CRUISING.    No hard feelings of course ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Dupable said:

Dupable here .   Good morning from beautiful Colorado.

No worries about the dogs.  They both love me.  Well Bandit loves me, Layla accepts me after 12 years of seeing her nearly every day.   I only wish everyone had someone who loved them as much as she loves Wolf.   She goes absolutely insane when he comes home.  Then if he goes upstairs she sits on the couch and just stares waiting for him.   Wondering why she doesn't just follow him?  Short legs and princess tendencies.  She needs to be lifted off the couch !  She also does not like walking on hardwood floors so she gets carried a lot.   Can you say HIGH MAINTENANCE ??  At least she doesn't try to bite me like she does my husband every time she sees him.   This is the fun I am left with while they are CRUISING.    No hard feelings of course ......

I just love how you start each post with DUPABLE here….

she is just high maintenance for you!  I recall a few weeks ago her walking just fine across the hardwood floor to get to Wolf. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mr. IT said:

EGO?  I think the word you were looking for is TALENT.  You are correct about one thing, Tipsy is just the starting point, I suggest the Soused Sailor.   

I'm keeping an eye on you SS.  

19388469_10209293678883266_4593927619330034207_o.jpg

Pics keep getting better and better!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, julies5280 said:

I just love how you start each post with DUPABLE here….

she is just high maintenance for you!  I recall a few weeks ago her walking just fine across the hardwood floor to get to Wolf. 

This is turning into a family affair. Everyone please give a warm welcome to Dupable’s other daughter. My sister will be doing a Greek Isles trip with me this fall. Of course Dupable and Mr. IT will be staying home with the dogs.

haha… I was also getting a kick on how she introduces herself in each post. 

IMG_1550.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Well we have come to a crossroads. You know the one where you all decide if you are going to collectively have fun or just annoy the ***** out of each other?

We are at about T-33. The pressure is getting intense. My fingernail polish is chipped. I have a zit on my chin that has decided to give birth for the 3rd time in the last month. We haven’t packed a single thing. I need to go to the doctor in the morning, take Pup Pup to the spa, work a full day, pack for the trip, get all our docs together, and leave for the airport @ 3:30 am. My traveling companion Mr. IT can’t think past his next photo.

Are you all looking forward to it as much as I am?

IMG_1552.jpeg

Edited by Denversail
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Denversail said:

Well we have come to a crossroads. You know the one where you all decide if you are going to collectively have fun or just annoy the ***** out of each other?

We are at about T-33. The pressure is getting intense. My fingernail polish is chipped. I have a zit on my chin that has decided to give birth for the 3rd time in the last month. We haven’t packed a single thing. I need to go to the doctor in the morning, take Pup Pup to the spa, work a full day, pack for the trip, get all our docs together, and leave for the airport @ 3:30 am. My traveling companion Mr. IT can’t think past his next photo.

Are you all looking forward to it as much as I am?

IMG_1552.jpeg

Oh boy, am I excited to go on a cruise with the ever stressed SS, we need alcohol STAT. I may need to get on a different ship 

FB_IMG_1712105258761.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)

Dupable was inquiring earlier on how she can upload photos. Here is how the convo went…

Dupable: How do I post photos?

Me: you choose file and it takes you to your library. Just curious since you won’t be on the cruise what photos will you be posting?

Dupable: The dogs. Everyone fell in love with the dogs. They really want to hear about them. You don’t post about them enough. They are super invested in the pups.

At this point I just feel like I’m watching a sitcom called “Ducks and Dogs”. I just can’t think of any other explanation for it. 🤷‍♀️

IMG_1553.jpeg

Edited by Denversail
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Denversail said:

Dupable was inquiring earlier on how she can upload photos. Here is how the convo went…

Dupable: How do I post photos?

Me: you choose file and it takes you to your library. Just curious since you won’t be on the cruise what photos will you be posting?

Dupable: The dogs. Everyone fell in love with the dogs. They really want to hear about them. You don’t post about them enough. They are super invested in the pups.

At this point I just feel like I’m watching a sitcom called “Ducks and Dogs”. I just can’t think of any other explanation for it. 🤷‍♀️

IMG_1553.jpeg

What dogs you talkin bout Mommy?

FB_IMG_1712111283888.jpg

• Like 5