Koningsdam Deck 7 (Schubert) - how are these VA & J cabins?

Posted (edited)

Any feedback on these VA balcony verandah cabins for our first cruise to Alaska:
7126, 7128, 7130, 7132, 
7119, 7125, 7127, 7131?

Also, how are these nearby J interior cabins for some in our group:
7121, 7123, 7129?

Cannot find photos or reviews. 
Thank you! 
https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/ms-Koningsdam-1036/deck07-1426

Edited by Ileneilene123

27 minutes ago, julia said:

Great location....  quiet hallways next to suites.  We had #7126 for 35 nights... loved it!  Check out cruisedeckplans for pics.

Great to hear.Wow, 35 nights! You’d be the person to ask: How is the balcony? Any engine or other noise? Noticeable  motion or vibration? Thx so much. 
(I did see a single photo of the inside of 7126 posted on cruisedeckplans but that was the only photo for that section of rooms). 

1 hour ago, Ileneilene123 said:

Great to hear.Wow, 35 nights! You’d be the person to ask: How is the balcony? Any engine or other noise? Noticeable  motion or vibration? Thx so much. 
(I did see a single photo of the inside of 7126 posted on cruisedeckplans but that was the only photo for that section of rooms). 

The balcony is the same as others, no vibration or engine noise.  Quick stairs or elevator to deck 9 (Lido or pool bar).  Let me peruse my photos and I'll post some here.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, julia said:

The balcony is the same as others, no vibration or engine noise.  Quick stairs or elevator to deck 9 (Lido or pool bar).  Let me peruse my photos and I'll post some here.  

Thank you so much for the info & photos — very helpful! 

Edited by Ileneilene123

1 hour ago, Ileneilene123 said:

@julia and @canadianbear Thank you for the photos. Also, I think there are large lifeboats below the balcony on Deck 3 or 4? How did that affect your water view, if at all? 

There are lifeboats all along the ship... you do not notice them while enjoying the balcony, as you are looking OUT and not DOWN.

• Thanks 1

I was in 7127 in 12/22 for 10 days to Mexico. Liked the location. Not far from the rear staircase and elevators. Quick trip up to the Lido. The only thing I didn't like was that it was a connecting cabin. My neighbor had covid and you could hear him coughing. Not always real noisy but you need to keep that in mind if you think you would mind hearing your neighbors. I was able to tune it out most of the time and besides I wasnt in the room much. I only had a few photos of the room.

20221229_121927.jpg