Hot Deal Alert - Summit 10 Night Eastern Caribbean 11/10/25

2 hours ago, Ellesor826 said:

WINNING!!
Very excited and loving the ports.

Same.  Also loving the very nice price.😉
And the cruise kicks off on my milestone birthday.  You are going to be so tired of reading that.😜

IMG_3216.thumb.jpeg.eb491d42bcecc77cf0e32eb27943b2a6.jpeg

• Like 1

Oops.  I meant Nov.20th.  Just transferred booking to our TA who said once transferred, Celebrity cannot cha be the price.  But who knows.

4 minutes ago, vickykay said:

Oops.  I meant Nov.20th.  Just transferred booking to our TA who said once transferred, Celebrity cannot cha be the price.  But who knows.

There's only Nov. 10-20th on the Summit. 

Oceangoer,

Thanks so much for clearing that up!  I think I just got so excited about the price that I mixed up the date with a summer cruise that’s on the 20th.  Out TA was amazed at the price.

Vicky

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

I put a hold on last night. Tried to finalize thru Future Cruise Sales to get the $200 deposit. They refused, saying we had to cancel the hold and re-book. I know I would not get that price if I re-book !!! Not really willing to put down a $900 deposit on a $1800 cruise 20 months out !!! Did something similar when we booked cheap cruises a year or two ago and Celebrity came back and doubled and tripled the booked prices (had booked 4 in a row) !!! Their fine print says they have the right to change the price of your booked cruise up to the day of sailing. Suspect the same will happen on these bookings !!!

I put a courtesy hold on a cabin yesterday and finalized it today.  The deposit is refundable, so if Celebrity tries to pull any nonsense about raising the price, I'm outta there.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I heard from my CVP and the hold is good.  Haven't been on the Summit....where are the cabins with big balconies?  BTW...checked my 'other' source for cabins and all C1s are sold out.  Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

How are you so lucky as to have a CVP?  I used to have one and he was great, but he has vanished and I've not been assigned a replacement.  If you like yours, would you be willing to share that person's name and contact info?

2 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

How are you so lucky as to have a CVP?  I used to have one and he was great, but he has vanished and I've not been assigned a replacement.  If you like yours, would you be willing to share that person's name and contact info?

Hi....I was told the number of CVP's have been greatly reduced.  Mine said she was one of the lucky ones to keep her job but those that were left have taken on a great number of new clients in addition to those they already had.  I have no problem sharing, but not sure she can take on any new ones.  Another poster here did share a name (I did have the info already)....It's Ryan Wilkinson, #44148.  I'll give you the # for mine....#44144.  Let me know how it goes if you don't mind.

1 hour ago, ISABELLA said:

I must have missed the deal. Don't see anything to get excited about.😢

I saw the deal yesterday but I am going to be on a 45 day HAL cruise(round trip NY to Europe) otherwise I would have gone for it.  When I clicked on the link it was $700 range for Concierge cabin.   

8 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

I saw the deal yesterday but I am going to be on a 45 day HAL cruise(round trip NY to Europe) otherwise I would have gone for it.  When I clicked on the link it was $700 range for Concierge cabin.   

I suppose in US $ that would be about right...in Cdn. $ is was $967.  Enjoy your 45 days!!

• Thanks 1

Celebrity’s website is now only showing C2’s on deck 7 aft for $4,601.74 total for 2, which includes taxes and fees and a refundable deposit. 

So congratulations to everyone who got the great deal on C1’s !!  See you onboard!

• Like 1

I'm wondering if I can just ignore the call from Celebrity that might come later... if it is truly a mistake fare and they need to "correct" it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Hi....I was told the number of CVP's have been greatly reduced.  Mine said she was one of the lucky ones to keep her job but those that were left have taken on a great number of new clients in addition to those they already had.  I have no problem sharing, but not sure she can take on any new ones.  Another poster here did share a name (I did have the info already)....It's Ryan Wilkinson, #44148.  I'll give you the # for mine....#44144.  Let me know how it goes if you don't mind.

Thanks for the information.  Should I need to interact with Celebrity again, I'll give it a try.  Basically what I've been doing since my CVP vanished is to call the Zenith desk.  They then connect me to someone who can help me.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ISABELLA said:

Courtesy hold might be a different story. Let us know....

I did the courtesy hold yesterday when this news hit, and early this morning, put the deposit down with no issues. Price held. 

I booked a solo in the Retreat. I was planning on aqua class, but when I added all included or whatever it is now, it was a big nope. The retreat was a little more but nit much. 

12 hours ago, ISABELLA said:

If someone had paid a deposit for a cruise (at whatever price) Celebrity should honor the price. Courtesy hold might be a different story. Let us know....

I put the cruise on courtesy hold and then booked it the next day; rec'd confirmation and the deposit was taken on Visa. This happened last year (I think it was an X European sailing) and they were notified their booking was cancelled due to mistaken pricing.  Many posts here on CC.  We'll see if this one 'floats'...🤞.

11 hours ago, cruzzzinma said:

I booked a solo in the Retreat. I was planning on aqua class, but when I added all included or whatever it is now, it was a big nope. The retreat was a little more but nit much. 

Did you have special pricing on the Retreat?  I thought this was limited to C1, at least when I checked online pricing C1 was less than Inside accommodation and the Retreat seemed to be in line with the rest of the cabin costs other than C1.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 12:59 PM, beachlovergirl said:

My TA emailed me yesterday afternoon and held a cabin for us.  I told her this morning to book it.  A C1 on deck 8 for $1,820 on a 10 night is an awesome deal!  Deposit paid and booking confirmation received.  We like this itinerary and Tortola will be new for us.

Will let you know later if my TA gets it booked. She’s been holding it for me.  Emailed her late last night to book it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Did you have special pricing on the Retreat?  I thought this was limited to C1, at least when I checked online pricing C1 was less than Inside accommodation and the Retreat seemed to be in line with the rest of the cabin costs other than C1.

I agree the retreat rates were somewhat more in line but I got a solo rate at about 115 percent - so just above the cost of one person in a two person room. I thought it was a good price for 10 days in the retreat for a solo. I looked at solo aqua class with all included. I thought it was very high compare to the retreat solo rate.

Edited by cruzzzinma
  • Like 1