Apex Select dinning 6pm

I was wondering will they assign us a restaurant? Can we decide on our own which restaurant ? Will we need to schedule our own table? 

It's our anniversary so we would like a two top for our trip . Any feedback or thoughts would be most welcome 

Posted (edited)

Apex is part of the E class of ships and there is no assigned dining room or dining time.  You can request a 2 top at any of the dining rooms.  There may be a short wait but that has not been our experience.  If you want a suggestion for a nice up-charge venue, we really enjoyed Eden on our anniversary.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

I know everyone here says the E class ships have no assigned dining.

But last week on Apex - we had assigned dining.   A pre-arranged table and time in Cyprus everyday.   Same waiters for the whole week.     

We were let know by a note in our room.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

I was wondering will they assign us a restaurant? Can we decide on our own which restaurant ? Will we need to schedule our own table? 

It's our anniversary so we would like a two top for our trip . Any feedback or thoughts would be most welcome 

You will be assigned a restaurant for the first night but you can go wherever or whenever you wish.  As mentioned, just ask for a table for 2 and it will be provided.  You can dine in any of the four MDRs by just showing up. No reservations needed.