Premium Access Question

Thinking of purchasing for our upcoming cruise, anyone have experience with it? Worth it? It includes premium wi-fi, priority luggage handling upon debarking and waiver of room service fee among other perks. TIA

I have no experience with this but am considering it as a solo cruiser simply for the 2 device premium wifi  and no room service charges.  The rest is okay but not really necessary.  When doing the price comparison it seems worth it to me.

2 hours ago, 216 said:

Thinking of purchasing for our upcoming cruise, anyone have experience with it? Worth it? It includes premium wi-fi, priority luggage handling upon debarking and waiver of room service fee among other perks. TIA

I'm curious about this as well. Where do you find how to do this upgrade?

2 hours ago, 216 said:

I can only find where to upgrade the WiFi by itself...not seeing any reference to the other items you are talking about.

30 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm curious about this as well. Where do you find how to do this upgrade?

Premium Access is available in your Cruise Planner under the "VIP Passes".  You will also find it under Wi-Fi.

image.thumb.png.d17dd2f4b02d192b99bcc7ab382c89f7.png

The option is on the Cruise Planner, if available.  They said it would be limited. It is a daily charge and everyone in the cabin pays the daily rate.  Our current sailing it is $31 pp per day.

If you order full room service 1-2 times a day and need to have 2 devices connected to the internet at the same time.  Then it might be worth it.  Priority luggage’s delivery has little value, imo,  as we have always had our luggage delivered by 3:30.  The reserved seating in the theater, if it is like reserved seating section for suites, is only on Evening Chic night and those seats are released about 5-10 mins before the show starts to anyone.  You can’t slide in 5 minutes after the show starts. Priority tendering is only valuable if there are tender ports on your itinerary and you are not Elite or above.