Main dining room breakfast menu

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Check the app, you will find the menu. 

I'm looking at the app and I don't see it -- I go to dining / main dining / opus dining room (I've looked at both deck 3 & deck 4 options) .......... and I see nothing resembling a menu.

Can somone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

19 minutes ago, Musigurl said:

I'm looking at the app and I don't see it -- I go to dining / main dining / opus dining room (I've looked at both deck 3 & deck 4 options) .......... and I see nothing resembling a menu.

Can somone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You may have already done this, but try clicking on “Day 2”.  They don’t serve breakfast on the first day.  

7 hours ago, SerraG said:

You may have already done this, but try clicking on “Day 2”.  They don’t serve breakfast on the first day.  

....nothing 😞 Maybe I'm too far out? When do menus typically show up?

I can see the menus on my upcoming Edge for the end of May, so that’s about 2 months. I’m not sure when they normally populate them though.  

Try looking at the current sailing. There appears to be a glitch in the matrix. Again.

Our next cruise is Summit. I can see breakfast menus for most sailings in Blu and Luminae. I can only see breakfast menus for Deck 4 Cosmopolitan (MDR) for this week. Not even next week.

Keep in mind that the menu you're seeing for your cruise a month from now, or even next week, is usually just a reflection of the current cruise. If you're on an 11 day cruise and the current cruise is 5 days, you're going to get "Venue Closed" for anything Day 6 and beyond...

On 4/4/2024 at 4:25 PM, Cats Meow2012 said:

Does anyone have a copy of the breakfast menu for the main dining room they could post?

We will be on the Eclipse, but one from any of the ships would be great.

The menu is extensive. It includes all the breakfast foods you would expect to see although is there perhaps something special you want to me to look for?

I'm feeling rather computer inept! Someone suggested looking at other sailings and I can only see mine! Was more curious about dinner menus -- not as worried about breakfast ones. Oh well.....it'll be a surprise, I guess.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Musigurl said:

I'm feeling rather computer inept! Someone suggested looking at other sailings and I can only see mine! Was more curious about dinner menus -- not as worried about breakfast ones. Oh well.....it'll be a surprise, I guess.

On the app, click on the Calendar icon at the top middle   at the bottom, below the dates, there’s a link that says Change Ship/Dates. Click on that. You’ll have to browse ships and select another ship, or yours. The first sailing will be the current one. Select that. 

I find the app to be rather finicky.  Sometimes it cooperates, sometimes it doesn't.  So it may not be you, lol! 

There are also some sample menus on the Celebrity website.  Albeit, not as current as the app would probably be.

13 hours ago, markeb said:

On the app, click on the Calendar icon at the top middle   at the bottom, below the dates, there’s a link that says Change Ship/Dates. Click on that. You’ll have to browse ships and select another ship, or yours. The first sailing will be the current one. Select that. 

Success! Many thanks 🙂

17 hours ago, Musigurl said:

....nothing 😞 Maybe I'm too far out? When do menus typically show up?

I've seen menus for our specific sailings start showing up on the app a couple days(maybe about week or so?)before we board. Sometimes the app shows nothing or incomplete menus as well, usually when one cruise is ending and the new one is either longer or shorter than the last, so they have to reload everything to fit the length of the sailing about to start.