Summer 26

sogne

33 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Thanks for reply Majortom 10 just the normal. At least that's a bit more if prices hold for the next  4 weeks fingers crossed .Did you have a good cruise?

Yes it was a lot better than when we went on Arvia last September.

On 4/25/2024 at 6:43 PM, Presto2 said:

We wondered if the cruise itinerary and cabin choice didn't help .. and the weather ...so we have thought of giving her another go some time. 

You should try Ventura again. Our first cruise was on Azura, our second on Ventura. If was freezing on our late April cruise to Norway and everyone sat in the bars for sailaways and took up all the window seats! I didn’t love it as much as Azura. Since I’ve been on two more on Ventura (in warm weather) and love her again! Best Glasshouse.

17 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

You should try Ventura again. Our first cruise was on Azura, our second on Ventura. If was freezing on our late April cruise to Norway and everyone sat in the bars for sailaways and took up all the window seats! I didn’t love it as much as Azura. Since I’ve been on two more on Ventura (in warm weather) and love her again! Best Glasshouse.

The Glasshouse was the best part of the ship to us. Much nicer than the one on Britannia and Azura. Am sure we will try again some time. 😀

• Like 1