Cruise Next - Double Up for ANY stateroom

I just added them to studio bookings.

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP!

Booking Window:  April 02 thru April 16, 2024 @ 11:59pm EST
Book ANY stateroom on any sailing at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite coupons*.
*Coupon can be an the form of deposits or credits.

• Offer valid for sailings in 2024 and beyond.
  • Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2024 and beyond.
  • Thanks 2

yes, I've been trying to buy another CN to add to my January sailing, but can't find any on the site that sells them at cost.  I'll break down and buy one from ebay this weekend if all else fails.  I'll pay more than cost, but will still save a little $$$

4 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

yes, I've been trying to buy another CN to add to my January sailing, but can't find any on the site that sells them at cost.  I'll break down and buy one from ebay this weekend if all else fails.  I'll pay more than cost, but will still save a little $$$

On the other site there is a group specifically for that. The admin tries to enforce no markup on them.

3 minutes ago, boxedmoon said:

On the other site there is a group specifically for that. The admin tries to enforce no markup on them.

yes, I'm on there.  Just haven't been able to find anything.

This should give us a good chance to see what happens when somebody tries to add a second CN to an existing reservation, with the added CN having been purchased after the program changes on Jan 11, 2024.  Anybody?

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Has anybody used this promo to add a CN cert purchased after Jan 11 to an existing booking?  Thanks.

I just purchased a CN today resale.  I'm waiting for the transfer to complete.  Once it does, I'll try to add it to my January reservation.  I'll let you know how it goes.  the current promo ends next Tuesday, so there is plenty of time for the transfer to complete

9 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

I just purchased a CN today resale.  I'm waiting for the transfer to complete.  Once it does, I'll try to add it to my January reservation.  I'll let you know how it goes.  the current promo ends next Tuesday, so there is plenty of time for the transfer to complete

Thanks.  Do you know when the CN you are buying was originally purchased?  If before Jan 11, 2024, that won't answer the question.

Does this promo run often?  I often book oceanview cabins and was able to take advantage of this this time, but wondering if on my upcoming cruise, I should buy two cruise next again with the hopes of using them again in summer 2025.

@rnr4thatsme  First, newly purchased CruiseNext Certs no longer expire (was 4 years from date of purchase ...) so you "should" consider buying at least 2 (or more) if you think you will be sailing NCL in the near future.  Second, the DoubleUp for ANY stateroom doesn't run that often, unlike the DoubleUp for balcony & higher and cruise is at least 4 months or more out ... and, as you can see, for a "limited" time basis only - plus it is valid for ANY sailings.  Sometimes, it is only valid on selected sailings as designated by NCL (i.e. for that month's specials only, translation - slow selling ones with unsold inventory)  

Odds are NCL won't offer this until the Fall again or Winter into early 2025 when new bookings tend to slow down a bit ... 

If you buy 2 of them and do not plan to take the OBC, your cost is just $250 for 2 certs with a face value of $250 each ... these OBC cannot be used for certain purchases onboard, i.e. DSC. 

Noticed that you are from Canada, be mindful that you should buy them in USD terms and not as $250 Canadian dollars (double check this onboard with the CruiseNext staff) ... don't recall the specifics but a number of your fellow citizens had mentioned "issues" when using them b/c of the currency exchange/conversion rate in effect when they decided to endorse or use it for a given sailing.  Someone else browsing from Canada with experience can probably help explain this.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

Does this promo run often?  I often book oceanview cabins and was able to take advantage of this this time, but wondering if on my upcoming cruise, I should buy two cruise next again with the hopes of using them again in summer 2025.

I would suggest you looking to cruise first certs.  You don't have to worry about waiting for the double up on any cabin promo.  The $500 CF sales come around much more often then the double up on any cabin promo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mking8288 said:

@rnr4thatsme  First, newly purchased CruiseNext Certs no longer expire (was 4 years from date of purchase ...) so you "should" consider buying at least 2 (or more) if you think you will be sailing NCL in the near future.  Second, the DoubleUp for ANY stateroom doesn't run that often, unlike the DoubleUp for balcony & higher and cruise is at least 4 months or more out ... and, as you can see, for a "limited" time basis only - plus it is valid for ANY sailings.  Sometimes, it is only valid on selected sailings as designated by NCL (i.e. for that month's specials only, translation - slow selling ones with unsold inventory)  

Odds are NCL won't offer this until the Fall again or Winter into early 2025 when new bookings tend to slow down a bit ... 

If you buy 2 of them and do not plan to take the OBC, your cost is just $250 for 2 certs with a face value of $250 each ... these OBC cannot be used for certain purchases onboard, i.e. DSC. 

Noticed that you are from Canada, be mindful that you should buy them in USD terms and not as $250 Canadian dollars (double check this onboard with the CruiseNext staff) ... don't recall the specifics but a number of your fellow citizens had mentioned "issues" when using them b/c of the currency exchange/conversion rate in effect when they decided to endorse or use it for a given sailing.  Someone else browsing from Canada with experience can probably help explain this.  

I have purchased them numerous times and always purchased them in USD. 
when we settle our account at the end of the cruise, we pay in USD, therefore the cruise next certificates are paid in USD. If you book your next cruise in CAD and apply the cruise next, the cruise next is converted into CAD.

5 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Second, the DoubleUp for ANY stateroom doesn't run that often,

5 hours ago, mking8288 said:

I think you are mistaken.  I almost always book insides, so have taken advantage of these any-cabin promos many times.  My last two cruises ended in August and December of 2023.  I bought quite a few CNs on both of those and was able to apply two each to existing bookings when I received them.  That tells me that the promo was running in August and December.  I believe it ran earlier this year as well, and now again in April.  Based upon this (limited) history, I would suggest that the double up any cabin runs about every other month.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Based upon this (limited) history, I would suggest that the double up any cabin runs about every other month.

I agree! I think it's the third one this year. Beginning of January,  February sometime and now. I was able to take advantage of this one and the one in January.

23 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Has anybody used this promo to add a CN cert purchased after Jan 11 to an existing booking?  Thanks.

The bookings I just made. I bought all 4 on a March cruise. I used 2 as deposits on 2 cruises then went back a week or two later and applied the second certificates. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

The bookings I just made. I bought all 4 on a March cruise. I used 2 as deposits on 2 cruises then went back a week or two later and applied the second certificates. 

Thank you!  That's exactly what we wanted to hear.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

I can’t find the page I was reading before, but it was an NCL page. It seemed that the any cabin and balcony and above promos have been alternating since September. The balcony and above might run for 3 weeks and the any cabin would run for about 2 weeks. When one ended, the other would start. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It’s back……..CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: April 26th – May 8th, 2024 11:59 PM EST
Offer Details: Book any stateroom on any sailing booked 4 months prior to sailing and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite credits