Europe 2007 Itinerary Info

calikak

Hey y'all, it looks like that post with all the new Europe stuff got pulled, but luckily I'd saved it to my computer so I could e-mail it to my parents, so I'm going to post it again. Please please please don't post here asking for a TA to e-mail you about pricing, we don't want this useful info to get pulled again! OK, here goes:

Princess 2007 Europe Deployment:

Royal Princess (Pacific Princess twin) all 12-night cruises except Transatlantic:

4/26 Connoisseur’s Mediterranean Barcelona to Athens, 5/8 Athens to Barcelona, 5/20 Barcelona to Athens

6/1 Holy Land Athens to Rome

6/13 Mediterranean Collection Rome to Venice, 6/25 Venice to Rome

7/7 Crimsan & Aegean Coasts Rome to Athens

7/19 Connoisseur’s Mediterranean Athens to Barcelona, 7/31 Barcelona to Athens, 8/12 Athens to Barcelona, 8/24 Barcelona to Athens

9/6 Holy Land Athens to Rome

9/17 Mediterranean Collection Rome to Venice, 9/29 Venice to Rome

10/11 Mediterranean Mosaic round-trip Rome

10/23 Holy Land Rome to Athens, 11/4 Athens to Venice

11/16 Mediterranean Collection Venice to Rome

11/28 Three-Continents Transatlantic Rome to Fort Lauderdale (Med ports, Africa ports, So. America ports, Caribbean ports) 24 nights

Emerald Princess (Crown Princess twin) all 12-night cruises except Transatlantic:

4/11 Greek Isles Rome to Venice, 4/23 Venice to Rome

5/5 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

5/17 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 5/29 Barcelona to Venice, 6/10 Venice to Barcelona, 6/22 Barcelona to Venice

7/4 Greek Isles Venice to Rome

7/16 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

7/28 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 8/9 Barcelona to Venice

8/21 Greek Isles Venice to Rome

9/2 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

9/14 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 9/26 Barcelona to Venice

10/8 17 night Mediterranean Transatlantic Venice to Fort Lauderdale

Grand Princess all cruises 12-nights except noted

4/26 or 4/28 (can’t read fax) Mediterranean Transatlantic Galveston to Rome either 16 or 18 nights (can’t tell)

5/14 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

5/26 Greek Isles Venice to Rome

6/7 European Explorer Rome to London 15 nights

6/22 Iceland, Norway & British Isles RT London

7/4 British Isles RT London

7/16 North Cape & Norwegian Fjords RT London

7/28 British Isles RT London

8/9 Western Europe and British Isles RT London

8/21 British Isles RT London

9/2 Iceland, Greenland, and Norway Transatlantic 15 nights London to NY

Star Princess – Med itineraries are 12 nights, others are noted

5/5 Western Europe Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen 17 nights

5/22 – 9/9 10 night RT Copenhagen Baltic itineraries, some with Oslo, some with Berlin, same as this year

9/19 European Explorer 15 night Copenhagen to Rome

10/4 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

10/15 Greek Isles Venice to Rome, 10/28 Rome to Venice, 11/9 Venice to Rome

11/21 Egypt and Aegean RT Rome

12/3 Mediterranean Transatlantic Rome to Fort Lauderdale 16 nights

Sea Princess 14 night cruises unless noted all RT London

4/14 Tropical Transatlantic Fort Lauderdale to London (lots of Eastern / Southern Caribbean ports on the way out…no Europe ports before London)

4/28 Med Medley

5/12 Med Adventurer

5/26 Spanish Splendor 7 nights

6/2 Med Medley

6/16 Med Adventurer

6/30 Med Medley

7/14 Scandinavia 7 nights

7/21 Med Adventurer

8/4 Med Medley

8/18 Med Adventurer

9/1 Med Medley

9/15 Iberian Interlude 7 nights

9/22 Med Adventurer

10/13 Tropical Transatlantic 14 nights London to BARBADOS ß how about that one? Wind Star already does sailings RT from Barbados, so maybe Princess is getting a clue of what a great starting port that is?!

OK, when I get the advance release of the itineraries like this, I don’t get “true” itineraries showing port times or sea days or anything. I only get a listing of ports, in very small print on a fax that’s hard to read. SO, again, please forgive any errors or typos! I know there will be lots. I’m not going to take the time to look up the foreign ports that are a blur. I’d rather just get you the info ASAP.

Royal Princess exclusives:

Connoisseur’s Mediterranean ~ Barcelona, St. Tropez, Portofino, Rome, Sorrento/Capri, Malta, Santorini, Canakkale (for Troy), Istanbul, Athens

Holy Land ~ Athens, Patimos, Santorini, Kusadasi (for Epesus), Halfa (for Nazareth), Ashdad (for Jerusalem), Port Said (for Giza) Alexandria, Sorrento/Capri, Rome

Mediterranean Collection ~ Rome, Portofino, Monte Carlo, Corsica, Sorrento/Capri, Sicily, Malta, Kotor, Corfu, Split, Ravenna, Venice

Crimsan & Aegean Coasts ~ Rome, Sorrento/Capri, Santorini, Volos, Verna? (Bulgaria), Odessa (Ukraine), Yalta (Ukraine) Istanbul, Athens

Three Continents Transatlantic ~ Rome, Portofino, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Casablanca, Dakar (Senegal), Fortalza? (Brazil), Devil’s Islands, Dominica, St. Barts, Fort Lauderdale

Other new itineraries ~

Iceland, Norway & Norwegian Fjords ~ London, Bergen, Olden, Helesyit (Service call for Geiranger Fjord overland excursions), Geiranger, Aslesund, Akursyri, Reykjavik, Belfast, London

North Cape and Norwegian Fjords ~ London, Stavanger, Helesyit (Service call for Geiranger Fjord overland excursions), Geiranger, Trondheim, Honningavag (for North Cape), Tromso, Flaam, Bergen, London

British Isles ~ London, Guernsey, Holyhead, Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow, Orkney Islands, Inverness, Edinburgh, Paris/Normandy, London

Western Europe & British Isles ~ London, Paris/Normandy, Brussels/Bruges, Copenhagen, Oslo, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, London

Iceland, Greenland & Norway Transatlantic ~ London, Bergen, Helesyit (Service call for Geiranger Fjord overland excursions), Geiranger, Faroe Islands, Akureyri, Reykjavik, Greenland Scenic Cruising, Qaqortoq, St. John’s, New York

European Explorer ~ Copenhagen, Brussels, Paris/Normandy, Vigo, Lisbon, Seville (Cadiz), Casablanca, Gibraltar, Barcelona, Cannes, Florence/Pisa, Rome

Tropical Transatlantic ~ Fort Lauderdale, Princess Cays, Tortola, Dominica, Antigua, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgado), London

I forgot to mention in the first post that Princess seems to have the same three “cruisetours” available, but on very select dates.

They have “Under the Tuscan Sun” with some Emerald, Grand and Star cruises hooking onto Greek Isles cruises and Greek Isles / Med cruises.

They have Cathedrals and Castles of Imperial Europe hooking on to some Star Princess Baltic itineraries.

And The Ring Of Kerry hooking onto various Grand Princess sailings from London.

Also, new “change fees”. $50pp if you add Princess air or change or add Princess hotels 45 days or less before sailing.

I forgot to mention, these open for booking March 31. And thank you to SuzyCruisy for passing along this info in the first place. It sure is nice to know when sailings are going to open for booking, so you can snatch up one of those great aft cabins before they're gone!

I was going to add onto the post that was deleted ... that I was excited to see the Emerald and Star Europe itineraries have been loaded into the Princess system. This is great news, as sometimes the launch dates (in this case 3/31) are tough for the IT guys to make on new ships. With most of the work on the Emerald already done, I've got confidence on that one making the deadline. It was probably an easy copy from the Crown. (I'm sure they will say nothing is 'easy' but it had to be better than a whole new ship class.) ;)

I hope to see the Royal itineraries in well before the official launch date as well. I'll post again as I see progress in the system.

Cheers!

Oh, yes. Sorry. I'm just doing a live play-by-play of what's in Princess' own POLAR system. The sailings are not open (can't see prices), but I can see they're working on it.

It's like watching a building being built. First you can see the sailing dates and ships, then they add the itineraries, then the categories, and when the time comes for it to actually "open" they load the prices and we can access it for booking. Right now, I'm just telling you that they've laid the foundation. :)

And, this morning I can also see the Sea Princess itineraries, so the foundations for Emerald, Star and Sea are coming along nicely.

If this seems silly to everyone, just let me know and I won't give these kind of updates. I keep checking though, just in the off chance they actually open one of these sailings that's already loaded earlier than 3/31.

Have a great weekend!

Please forgive me if you answered this in a pulled thread, but I've not been on thesde boards in a few days.

Do you have the Itinerary for the Oct 7 Emerald transatlantic sailing?

What I'd really like to know is what Ports she will visit (not necessarily the dates)

Mahalo,

Bev

If this seems silly to everyone, just let me know and I won't give these kind of updates. I keep checking though, just in the off chance they actually open one of these sailings that's already loaded earlier than 3/31.

Not silly at all!

I appreicate the inside information. Besides, I find it interesting how the system all works.

10-8-07 Emerald Med Transatlantic - Venice overnight, Naples/Capri, Rome, Cannes (for Monte Carlo), Barcelona, Seville, Lisbon, Azores Islands, Fort Lauderdale 17 nights

Hope this helps....

And, PS, there is no need for anyone to bump posts to get my attention. FYI I'm too busy to "hang out" on the boards most of the time, and I have copied a direct link to this post onto my desktop on my computer. When I've got time to check it, or if I've got stuff to add to it, I'll go directly to it and I'll be able to find it no matter how far it gets buried. :D

OK NorcalGuy ;) I'll be back when I see something new and interesting to report!

Cheers!

We having been anxiously waiting for info like this.

My DW favorite line while I was sitting at the laptop was, "Is it up yet?"

We would check morning, noon, and night, weekends, holidays, before church, after work, during dinner and right before bed.

We would check morning, noon, and night, weekends, holidays, before church, after work, during dinner and right before bed.

ROFL! :p Sounds like you'll sleep better at night becuase now you know the info you've been waiting for.

No new info to report, but "you're welcome"!

Cheers!

Suzy, thanks so much for your postings. It's great to see the new itineraries and dates so we can plan ahead. I am thinking about the Grand Mediterranean aboard the new Emerald Princess. Is the itinerary the exact same as the Grand Med. that is being done this year?

The port listing and order of the Greek Isles, Greek / Med, and Grand Med are exactly the same, so I'm assuming the sea days and port times are exactly the same. The advance listing I have now only lists the ports.

I just wanted to add something on here for the folks waiting for news of other ships besides Sea, Star and Emerald being built into the system.

I asked my Princess rep where the heck the Caribbean summer itineraries were, as they were supposed to come out right on the heels of Europe.

And she responded back that, ahh... we're a little busy here with what happened with the Star this past week. I responded that I never would think the itinerary planning and IT folks would have anything to do with operations issues. I guess I'm just assuming Princess is bigger than they are, because here was her response to me:

"It's all hands on deck when there is a crisis.

Yield and Market Planning work together on programs and program releases. Stuff needs to be input into the computer and when every available body is dealing with displaced passengers, cancelled sailings etc.... it does put a strain on all departments.

Sales people from the south east were flown to Jamaica and various airports to handle passenger logistics with the folks getting home ---

so we all kinda pull together when these things happen. "

So, I'm sure they're trying. But please be patient IF the Grand and Royal don't open up right on their 3/31 projected date. I'm sure they're working on it as best they can. And even without a crisis, the dates are sometimes tough for them. (I'm assuming they can flip the switch on the Star, Emerald and Sea as they 'seem' to be fully loaded up but access to those sailings is currently denied.)

Cheers!

Grand Princess all cruises 12-nights except noted

9/2 Iceland, Greenland, and Norway Transatlantic 15 nights London to NY

Iceland, Greenland & Norway Transatlantic ~ London, Bergen, Helesyit (Service call for Geiranger Fjord overland excursions), Geiranger, Faroe Islands, Akureyri, Reykjavik, Greenland Scenic Cruising, Qaqortoq, St. John’s, New York

Making a mental note. I'll be onboard the Grand April 8th-15th. I certainly hope they're accepting bookings for this cruise then. Maybe even snag an aft balcony like I did for the December 2nd Caribbean sailing from Galveston.

If they're not yet accepting bookings then I'll just buy 2 or 3 open bookings and book it as soon as I see it's available!

Thanx a ton!

I see Grand and Royal in the system now. :D They're working hard over there in the IT department at Princess! And I can confirm, as previously reported on another thread, that there are balcony cabins and then PH and OS suites on the Royal...no mini categories listed. Balconies are BF to BA like Tahitian, so I guess we'll assume all the Deck 8 cabins are going to be BA and others are like Tahitian.

Les,

I don't think they'd get delayed THAT long if they don't hit 3/31...but it's a unique situation, so yaneverknow. I'd expect the aft balconies to go instantly for most sailings. If you really MUST have one, you should book it as soon as the sailings open, then ask for an extension of your deposit deadline...which can be up to 7 days without too much begging usually. If that gets you up to 4/8, then you can take your booking number with you and have the future cruise person apply the deposit to the cabin you're already holding while onboard. (I'm a good schemer, eh?) ;)

Tapia.... I had previously posted this and Donna from the board emailed it to me (isn't that nice of her?) so I didn't have to re-invent the wheel if the question was asked again about when something would open. Here it is:

Princess announces different cruise "trades" separately. They always do one of these announcements to agents a few weeks before those sailings "open". The order they were last year, and continue to do consistently year over year is:

March - Europe

March - Summer & Fall Caribbean (should hear about this one any time)

April - Alaska Gulf sailings and cruisetours

May - Alaska round-trip sailings

June - Exotics (this will have Asia, Australia, South Pacific, Hawaii, South America, Canada & New England, and other exotic sailings)

June - Panama Canal & Coastals

July - Caribbean Winter and Spring

July - Mexico

Princess always does years that are something like May though April, so in various "trades" they'll announce out to the last April sailing of 2008 when this new group is announced. So, it's not all about "how far in advance" of the sailing it is, like some lines, it's all about the funky year. For some things you can book 18 months in advance just because of the way the year falls. Other times, it's less than a year between the announcement and the first sailing in that "trade".

By the way, if Cunard is on your dream list also, I just posted the 2007-08 QM2 and QE2 itineraries on that board today.

Cheers!

Archived