Europe 2007 Itinerary Info

calikak

This posting is really invaluable. I am making my first trip with Princess (done other lines in past). I am going to go to future cruise person on board April 7th sailing to take up chance of on board booking credit, thinking about either back to back on Grand in Sept 07 or Royal 3 Continents, all are in excess of 20 days.

I am very thrilled to read these early schedules, I really like Celebrity "big" ships but their release of schedules is appallingly slow, still nothing for 2007, not even "hints" not even to my TA, HO staff just say "these will be announced in about 3 months time". They do not seem to be able to comprehend that passengers really do start planning future cruises about 18 months in advance even if they do not know all port stops or prices. This is especially true for those still working who have to reserve dates really early

Looks as though Princess will get my bookings just because they think ahead faster than Celebrity.

Anne... Cruise Junky did a double-check for me and noted that Cork is in the "Ring of Kerry" Cruisetour. I forgot to check those. You can add onto 6 select Grand Princess sailings. The Ring of Kerry CT is also offered in 2006, so you should be able to see what the land tour portion looks like. I knew I was too tired last night to see everything! ;)

The dates of the tour are 6/18, 6/30, 7/24, 8/17, 7/12, 8/5. (It attaches to four different Grand itineraries.) It's a four-night tour, and I'm not sure if it's pre-cruise or post-cruise on these various dates. I'm sure you can figure it out by looking at the listing of the Grand sailings above though.

Suzy Cruisy:

I'm new to Princess - Baltic cruise scheduled for this year, so still learning the ropes on the itineraries.

I saw the itinerary list for Emerald that was posted:

Emerald Princess (Crown Princess twin) all 12-night cruises except Transatlantic:

4/11 Greek Isles Rome to Venice, 4/23 Venice to Rome

5/5 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

5/17 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 5/29 Barcelona to Venice, 6/10 Venice to Barcelona, 6/22 Barcelona to Venice

7/4 Greek Isles Venice to Rome

7/16 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

7/28 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 8/9 Barcelona to Venice

8/21 Greek Isles Venice to Rome

9/2 Greek Isles / Med Rome to Venice

9/14 Grand Med Venice to Barcelona, 9/26 Barcelona to Venice

Can you tell me what ports they would visit? We are looking at Greek Isles for 2007.

Thanks

Julia

Hey all

Just an FYI--- My Ta tried to book the Royal for Sept. 17,2007 we wanted the mini suite (thats what it is on the Tahitian) there are no minis on the ship. That catagory is now PH and all of them were booked at 4am this morning for all Royal sailings. Cat Ba was available as well OS..

Who booked all the PH cabins?

Tom

Just for your information, I was able to book our Baltic cruise this afternoon on the Star Princess leaving Copenhagen for July 1,2007. Yipee. :p I had tried earlier today, & was told that wasn't available yet, to try back tomorrow or later today, so I did 3 hrs. later & got what we wanted. Pleae note that the rates are brochure rates as of now & will get early booking rate in 30-60 days if call back in as they were just published & not able to input EB discount. So even if can't get it on the Princess website, please call & do so. I found it was available for sale on a well known travel website & it was at the higher rate, so called Princess & the guy checked & said I was his 1st 2007 baltic cruise customer.

We are sooooo excited. Good luck everyone.

Tom,

For the Royal Princess, if you look at the Minerva on the Hellianic website you can see that the cabins that would have been mini-suites on the Tahitian Princess are all Deluxe Balcony Cabins, same size as BA or BB cabins on the Tahitian Princess but on Deck 8. Guess Princess is not going to reconfigure the cabins and turn them back into mini's. My TA told me she was holding a BC for me but now I'm wondering just where that BC is located. Hope it is Deck 7 which would have been BB on the Tahitian Princess. At least we have time to figure all this out since our cruise is not sailing until Sept. 17, 2007.

Jackie

Sorry I didn't have time to check in until now. I got up at 4am and am going to stop working after this post at 8pm+.

I believe all sailings are open now. The Royal and Star were open when I got up, Emerald next, then they were building the Grand all day which wasn't complete until this evening. The only one that might not be fully ready is Sea Princess, but if it's not open, it will be tomorrow sometime.

The Royal was interesting. With a Minierva deckplan you could book and know what you were getting, but there are a lot of cabins on Deck 8 that are a mystery. It only gave me the forward and aft facing cabins as choices for Category BA, and then I found BB and BC cabins on the other decks, but cabin numbers on Deck 8 that I previously thought would be categorized BA were not on the BA list. Still some learning to do there.

With all of them open now (at least cruises... not sure of cruisetours) you should be able to get whatever you need if it isn't an aft-facing balcony or E728 or something. Those are gone for sure.

Cheers!

I have found the Golden, Grand and Star on the "roaming gnome" site but have not been able to find anything on the Royal. When you go to the "roaming gnome" site search for Princess Mediterranean or Europe cruises. It will look at first like only 2006 is available but as you go from ship to ship the 2007 dates show up. Hope this helps. I didn't mention the site name since it is a travel agency but I'm not sure I'm within the guidelines by what I did write. I hope so.

I think I need more help to locate these cruises. We are interested in the Sept. 2007 Holy Land cruise on the Royal, but I cannot find anything about it anywhere I check. :confused: Can anyone give me more direction? Thanks!

I think I need more help to locate these cruises. We are interested in the Sept. 2007 Holy Land cruise on the Royal, but I cannot find anything about it anywhere I check. :confused: Can anyone give me more direction? Thanks!

I haven't seen anything posted on the internet for the Royal yet. I might have the itinerary, but not pricing.

Ok found it...there's a holy land trip on September 5th from Athens - ports are:

Athens, Patronos (sp), Santorini, Kusadasi, Haifa for Nazareth, Ashdad for Jerusalem, Port Said for Cairo, Alexandria, Sorrento, Rome.

I apologize for butchering any port names, I'm trying to read off a tiny PDF.

We booked the NEW Royal yesterday for the Black Sea cruise, which they call Crimean & Agean Coasts, departing Rome 7/7/07. It will be the first time that Princess has gone into the Black Sea since we went into Afghanistan, and that was on the OLD Pacific Princess.

Tom, we snagged our same aft balcony cabin, 6090; do you mean that you and Roger won't be next door to say Good Morning?

Suzy, we're all curious if the POLAR system shows anything for the Tahitian Princess after June of 2007. Right now their online system shows her itineraries through April 2007. Oceania has announced that it will begin cruising her as the Marina in July 2007, but nobody seems to have heard from Princess on that, and many doubt whether the ship will actually leave the Princess line.

Charlotte

Archived