Back to back cruises - second cruise a guarantee cabin

gailellen12

I am doing two back to back cruises next May. Two separate bookings with second booking a guarantee. Will I be able to have  Vista customer service hold my luggage while I do an excursion on my check on day for my guarantee or will I have to spend that first day going through all the check in procedures for a second time?  Thanks in advance. I have never done a back to back before much less one complicated by having a guarantee. I am still a year out and am hoping to rectify this situation 

It’s easy, peasy because the Room Stewards handle it for you. They will move all your hanging items and put them in the same place in your new room. You will pack your suitcases and bathroom stuff, safe, and everything else and it will be on your bed when you arrive from your excursion. You will need to get a new key card and follow any directions the Front Desk requires but B2B’s are easy on O. 
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

We did a B2B with the changeover from an A3 to a B3 on Riviera in Athens on 11/9/23. What was funny is that the room we were going to had a couple that was also changing rooms as part of their B2B. So they had to wait on that room while we had to wait for their room. Because we when from concierge to non-concierge we had to get a new card.

Be careful about what all you acquire on the 1st leg. I had a ton of beer, hard liquor and wine. I moved all of that myself. And you'll have to move your own valuable out of your safe.

And make sure to discuss your move with your room steward and attendant in advance.