Cruising on Holland American ship to visit a plantation

It has been years since I visited a wonderful plantation. If you have visited a plantation within the past couple years on one of Holland American ships, what was the name and the port you visited?

I saw a banana plantation on a Mexico cruise awhile back.  I don't remember the name of the port, but I think the ship was the Kdam.  Is that the sort of thing you are talking about?

If you do an "Everywhere" search on "plantation", you'll get tons of hits. We're headed to Hawaii later this year, and have read numerous of threads on the Hawaii Ports of Call forum that mention different plantations on several of the islands. 

I don’t want to make assumptions but this post is a bit suspect. That exact same thing (word for word other than name of cruise line) was posted to the Princess page and the Carnival page. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bostonjetset said:

I don’t want to make assumptions but this post is a bit suspect. That exact same thing (word for word other than name of cruise line) was posted to the Princess page and the Carnival page. 

Also Celebrity, RCCI (where it was met with a great deal of suspicion) and Jamaica port of call.

1 hour ago, Bostonjetset said:

Covering the bases?

Bostonjetset, and others on here, yes YOU are right! As I said, I did not expect ALL of you to be LOOKING under ALL of these DIFFERENT cruise areas. EVERYONE'S message has come through very CLEAR!!! I do appreciate those that didn't come DOWN on me and gave me an answer that I could possibly use.