FTTF available

19 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

When does FTTF appear in excursions for purchase these days?  Our cruise is April 2025 on Liberty out of NOLA.  Thx

I think they wait to see how many Diamond/Platinum folks they have on the cruise.  I saw it become available for my upcoming Carnival Jubilee cruise about a month before we sail.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

When does FTTF appear in excursions for purchase these days?  Our cruise is April 2025 on Liberty out of NOLA.  Thx

I would check once a month. Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's a crap shoot.  We booked our upcoming cruise about a year ago.   FTTF appeared a few months later and was available for a very long time. It is now not showing.   When we used to buy it, we would check around the time of final payment. Sometimes it would come available then.  Other times, it would be available a couple of weeks before embarkation day.  Once we were able to buy it at time of booking. As stated before,  I think it is based on how many Plats/diamonds are booked, but who really knows?  Just keep checking periodically.  Good luck.

Edited by Butterbean1000
  • Like 3

The good news is now that FTTF is super expensive and doesn't do as much as it used to, it doesn't tend to sell out so you shouldn't have any issues buying it once it becomes available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

The good news is now that FTTF is super expensive and doesn't do as much as it used to, it doesn't tend to sell out so you shouldn't have any issues buying it once it becomes available.

Before I was platinum, we would get it, but it was only $50.  The price for FTTF on our upcoming 7 day cruise is $140.  There are no tendered ports and your cabin won't be ready.  The only benefit is the GS line, but even that is not worth $140.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PlanoTim said:

I saw it become available for my upcoming Carnival Jubilee cruise about a month before we sail.

That timing was because Jubilee is the newest ship and attracts more Platinum and Diamond cruisers, which reduces the number of FTTF slots available. Other than Journeys cruises, where they don't sell it, FTTF is going to open up much sooner on ships that aren't the latest and greatest. 

With rooms no longer being immediately available upon boarding, and with FTTF priced so high how, I wouldn't worry about it selling out on most older ships.