Please share your EZ Air experience

sadiwest

On 4/12/2024 at 9:42 AM, 2theship said:

Even when booking with EZAir, you have control over the exact flights you are taking and you have the advantage of being able to make changes without penalty within a certain time frame. Do some research on connecting airports and develop some knowledge of the airlines that serve your city and go from there. After you book, monitor your flights for any changes, don't depend on the cruise line or airline for timely updates.

I have booked several months in advance with EZ, which is great as we dont pay till a few months b 4 our cruise.  However, I monitor flight prices on google flights and they send updates on prices, so we can change from EZ to direct booking

Our experience has been very good with EZair. We find the flights overseas from SFO nonstop in business class especially to be very good price wise. With regards to domestic flights, we have found so far it is less expensive to book direct with the carrier.

OP have you checked your cruise without logging in to Princess and gone into EZair.   Very easy to play around with and see what flights they have, cost and times.   We have found when booking EZAir the earlier the better.   Best prices go fast.

2 hours ago, waltd said:

OP have you checked your cruise without logging in to Princess and gone into EZair.   Very easy to play around with and see what flights they have, cost and times.   We have found when booking EZAir the earlier the better.   Best prices go fast.

For me personally, too far in advance to book airfare.  The trip is over a year away. 

You WILL pay for bags if it is a North American flight (US to Vancouver) on several airlines.  Internationally means off the continent.  

6 hours ago, partybarbie said:

On international flights, we have never paid for the first checked bag. I’m thinking this is only on domestic flights?

Since you have over a year away, you can look at this year's fares.  Keep in mind that if you made a direct with airline purchase, you would have to pay for the flight outright.  I know there are sites that will send you fare updates.  I don't know.

4 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

For me personally, too far in advance to book airfare.  The trip is over a year away. 

1 hour ago, sadiwest said:

Your right. EZAir is only available about 330 days or less