Live from the Enchanted Princess April 13-20, 2024 Western Caribbean

MissiCruzs

20 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

It would be fair to say that in November, the water at Playa Palancar beach was definitely as crystal clear and aquamarine colored as it is in your photos.

Of course it would be. It's very near where I took these pictures and away from the beach clubs 5 min from the pier. Let's keep this our secret. 🤫

Last night was Gala night. The menu finally had lobster. You could have one. Any additional ones were $10 ea. The "turf" was short ribs and they were very fatty. I ordered the short ribs with a lobster on the side for no charge. I'm finding food just isn't the quality it used to be. 

Afterwards we stopped by the Piazza for the Captain's Farewell Champagne party. That was a first. Never heard of this before. House band Pinnacle was awesome. First time I've seen them.  They don't appear anywhere today until 11 pm... which would explain why for me. 

Next we went to the show Spotlight Bar. I didn't care for it the first time I saw it and it hasn't gotten better. I find the premise depressing. People sitting around in a bar trying to hook up or drinking their sorrows away. The singers and dancers really are excellent but half the songs just didn't work for me.   Called it a night after that. 

20240418_180303.jpg

20240418_185213.jpg

20240418_184803.jpg

20240418_182749.jpg

20240418_182529.jpg

20240418_193050.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

I wonder if the shows in the Theater will change anytime soon?

I am seeing Rock Opera and Spotlight Bar...  (which I might also skip based on the comments)

Any other shows/entertainment to note?

5 Skies

1 hour ago, Wishing on a star said:

I wonder if the shows in the Theater will change anytime soon?

I am seeing Rock Opera and Spotlight Bar...  (which I might also skip based on the comments)

Any other shows/entertainment to note?

we loved both of these. Will definitely watch them all again next month. Don't skip based on somebody else's opinion. 🙂

No, the main production shows do not change for years. Headliners and guest performers do.

8 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@MissiCruzs

short ribs & lobster was the surf & turf on the menu? Odd combination to me.

I am enjoying your Live from. Nice photos.

There is no combo dish anymore. It's one or the other. Short ribs were the only beef item... or you order lobster on the side like I did. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

we loved both of these. Will definitely watch them all again next month. Don't skip based on somebody else's opinion. 🙂

No, the main production shows do not change for years. Headliners and guest performers do.

I agree. I've seen 5 Skies twice... it's growing on me. Definitely somebody younger than me should get it the first time. It's a gamer story. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim and Monika said:

Can you please verify if the Chapel is left unlocked and open?

We would like to use it to renew our vows.

I don't know if it is unlocked when not being used, you could probably ask at Guest Services. Do know that there is a daily Friends of Bill W meeting, usually around 3, that uses the chapel.

3 hours ago, WisCruiser2 said:

I don't know if it is unlocked when not being used, you could probably ask at Guest Services. Do know that there is a daily Friends of Bill W meeting, usually around 3, that uses the chapel.

I probably won't find this out for you. Sorry. They sell vow renewal packages so I doubt if you be able to use the chapel on your own. 

5 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

if you have a chance to snap a pic of the Sushi place menu, I'd really appreciate it. Especially if it shows the items included with Plus/Premier packages.

20240419_200710.jpg

20240419_200713.jpg

20240419_200720.jpg

20240419_200723.jpg

• Thanks 1