Quantum of the Seas Out of Seattle - Typical Boarding Time?

LEMJMcC

The wife asked me what the earliest expected boarding time might be for our 7-night Alaskan cruise coming up this summer.  So, for those who've done this or similar cruise out of Seattle, what's the earliest we could expect to board?  We're in a Junior Suite if that matters.

I'm planning for us to be dropped off at the cruise terminal about 10:00 AM.

Thanks.

Have you sailed with them before...expect their boarding procedures to be the same, or very similar in every port they depart from. I would think you could be easy on board by noon.

By the way, Seattle is discussed on the West Coast Departures, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/315-west-coast-departures/

I've cruised Quantum and Ovation 4 times out of Seattle in the past couple years.  10-10:30 is about when boarding begins.  Look at your reservation.  It'll tell you on what day your online check-in opens.  To snag an early boarding time, you need to jump on it right away when it opens. I'm cruising Quantum again in a few weeks.  I wasn't able to get online until the afternoon of the day mine opened and the earliest I could snag was 11.  

I'm struggling to remember if JSs were included in priority check-in.  Either way, I think the app SeaPass says "suite", so it can't hurt to try.  🙂

• Thanks 1

Terminal doors will open around 10 AM, sometimes a bit sooner.  As @Aquahound said, boarding can begin as early as 10:30 -10:45 AM.  Be sure to do your online check-in for ease of check-in.  

The Quantum does sail close to capacity 4,900+, so even though it's the only ship at the pier, it will be busy with lines.  It does go fairly quickly.

• Thanks 1