Price Drop Guarantee Cabin

skivoodoo

Just wanted to report how easy it was to receive a refund on my upcoming cruise. Booked a suite guarantee for December. We were assigned a cabin right away. Received one of the best Magic Carpet Suites. Guarantee price dropped $400. 
Final Payment is months away. 

We weren’t sure if we were still considered a guarantee price level since we had a cabin. 

Quick call to customer service and price guarantee was active and quickly processed reduction in price. 

Thank you celebrity! Great service!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Love it when things work they way they should!  Question… what is the best MC suite?  We have one booked in 6 weeks. 

We have one of the end cabins that has a side window. We can look out and aft from our balcony. 10182 on Ascent. It’s also not directly below pool deck. 🌺

similar to this…

image.jpeg.18a70190b407f281ab381bc7f3456f81.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Love it when things work they way they should!  Question… what is the best MC suite?  We have one booked in 6 weeks. 

Hope you do a review. 🌹🌺

16 minutes ago, skivoodoo said:

We have one of the end cabins that has a side window. We can look out and aft from our balcony. 10182 on Ascent. It’s also not directly below pool deck. 🌺

similar to this…

we had one like this and loved it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skivoodoo said:

similar to this…

Yay!  This is awesome!  We have cabin 9204 on Edge and I thought having an aft view as well as the traditional side view would be awesome! DH wondered about the privacy because others can see in from the side.  I reckon if someone else wants to watch me watch the pretty Alaskan scenery while I sip my coffee or wine...so be it 💁‍♀️.

7 hours ago, skivoodoo said:

Hope you do a review. 🌹🌺

Awe, thank you!  Planning to!

6 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

we had one like this and loved it. 

When we were on Ascent, we were in a SS1 that was about 3 cabins down from the MC's.  The foot print of the MC rooms looked bigger to me....especially the size of the balcony...was that just an optical illusion or are they bigger? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Yay!  This is awesome!  We have cabin 9204 on Edge and I thought having an aft view as well as the traditional side view would be awesome! DH wondered about the privacy because others can see in from the side.  I reckon if someone else wants to watch me watch the pretty Alaskan scenery while I sip my coffee or wine...so be it 💁‍♀️.

When we were on Ascent, we were in a SS1 that was about 3 cabins down from the MC's.  The foot print of the MC rooms looked bigger to me....especially the size of the balcony...was that just an optical illusion or are they bigger? 

I think the balcony is a bit larger than a regular Sky Suite.  We had 2 chairs with a small table and 2 loungers.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Great cabin location for Alaska! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

I think the balcony is a bit larger than a regular Sky Suite.  We had 2 chairs with a small table and 2 loungers.  

It's def larger, MC balconies are 100SF.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We are in 9204 on the Edge now.  Hoping they clean the window soon. We have been on since 4/5 absc Weather has been cool, raining, rough seas finally got sun yesterday.  Suite is nice, we have been in MC sky suites 6x  with the window looking forward and prefer that but maybe that is because that is what we are used to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1