Walk around outdoor promenade deck

horseymike

Hello everyone,

I have never cruised on Oceania before, can you tell me what Oceania ships if any have an outdoor promenade deck where you can walk around the outside of the ship ?
Thanks in advance for your responses.

Posted (edited)

Hi! 

FYI, the smaller R class ships have abbreviated promenades on deck five.  Check out the deck plans.  This is one of my favorite spaces because there is peace and quiet except for the beautiful sounds of the sea.  It's a great place to sit or nap in the shade under a lifeboat.  It's a marvelous place to sit and read, chat with your fellow passengers (And even crew) and simply watch the sea and scenery go by.  Unfortunately, the larger O  ships such as Vista, Marina and Riviera have no such spaces which is the main reason I will not sail on them.  Good luck!

Deck Chair.

Edited by deck chair
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deck chair said:

Hi! 

FYI, the smaller Rclass ships have abbreviated promenades on deck five.  Check out the deck plans.  This is one of my favorite spaces because there is peace and quiet except for the beautiful sounds of the sea.  It's a great place to sit or nap in the shade under a lifeboat.  It's a marvelous place to sit and read, chat with your fellow passengers (And even crew) and simply watch the sea and scenery go by.  Unfortunately, the larger O  ships such as Vista, Marina and Riviera have no such spaces which is the main reason I will not sail on them.  Good luck!

Deck Chair.

Thanks SO much. We'll be on Nautica in July, loathe the sun and will love what you describe.