Retreat Accesses for Sky Suites on Reflection?

LMHSRN

Is it true that sky Suites on Reflection do not have access to Michael's club, etc.?

Only perk is Luminue?

No Butler, No mini bar, etc?

7 minutes ago, LMHSRN said:

Is it true that sky Suites on Reflection do not have access to Michael's club, etc.?

Only perk is Luminue?

No Butler, No mini bar, etc?

All suites including Sky Suites have access to Michaels Club and Luminae. Not sure if dedicated butlers have been reinstated on Reflection yet, but if not there is a retreat team in place to handle your needs. Celebrity expects to have all butlers back on all ships by June. 
Sky Suites never had the minibar included, that is an amenity of upper tier suites, Royal Suite and higher. 

• Like 2

On 4/19/2024 at 4:06 PM, buzz031 said:

When we first got on the ship, our butler gave us a schedule of what was offered in Michael’s daily and when the Luminae was open.

I wish this was standard across Celebrity.  I don't think we have ever been given anytime even close to that. 

Certainly since the resumption of cruising following the  Covid pause we have been provided with a list of Retreat special activities such a guest performer or special martini night and so forth.  Also lists the hours for the concierges.  Lookin the grey folder for a long narrow piece of paper.

4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I wish this was standard across Celebrity.  I don't think we have ever been given anytime even close to that. 

• Like 1