Live from the Emerald Princess B2B April 20- May 10, 2024

MissiCruzs

Could you advise if the laundry rooms have an iron and ironing board?  I am freakish about my clothes being wrinkled.  The laundry room is near our cabin.

1 hour ago, Derbie said:

Could you advise if the laundry rooms have an iron and ironing board?  I am freakish about my clothes being wrinkled.  The laundry room is near our cabin.

Yes they do

• Like 1

Thank you for the report. We are on Emerald in 30 days. And I booked a UBD for St Kitts so I love the background. Beautiful pictures and I love see the menus.

On 5/8/2024 at 10:18 AM, goingsailing said:

Hello, I have a question you might be able to answer since you are currently on the Emerald.   I will be on her in a short time with 2 grandsons.  We were wondering if the Emerald has an arcade room?  I thought I saw one on a deck plan somewhere but now I can't find it. Can you help us out?

Start at post 73 to see the pictures. 

• Like 1

Yesterday was a day of rest. Today is a day of packing. We're going to take a break at 2:30 and watch voice of the Ocean. We're supposed to meet up with the pilot at 5:45 and dock at 7. We have to leave asap and get a taxi and get to the airport. Our flight is at 10:14 am.  I didn't book it that early. AA moved it up. Crossing fingers and toes that we make it!

Sitting at our gate at the airport. Our flight is now delayed until 10:41.  It is in the air headed this way. We were off the ship by 7:30.  Facial recognition scanners were all down so we had to show passport to customs officers. I'm guessing that's might hold things up a little for the folks getting off today. 

Thanks for the posts/menus, haven't cruised since 2019, I'm on the Emerald in October.

Glad you made it in time for your flight, that is early.  Delta did it to me one time, it is concerning.  Now start thinking of the next one!

31 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

Thanks for the posts/menus, haven't cruised since 2019, I'm on the Emerald in October.

Glad you made it in time for your flight, that is early.  Delta did it to me one time, it is concerning.  Now start thinking of the next one!

Next 3 are already booked!

• Like 1

No sofas in the premium balcony cabins on Emerald.  I think the rooms are the same size as regular balcony cabins.