Maybe someone can explain this to me..

ajoneen

On the MSC website-

When I do a test booking without logging in to my MSC account (that has my Voyagers club account) it shows price$. 

When I do the same test booking while logged in it shows the same price$. Why is it not showing the discount for voyagers? 

TIA

When I am doing a test booking it often offers me the choice of booking type first, and when I add voyager number it goes down a tiny amount.  Of course, when I then change from 2 guests to one guest, it says sold out.  EM

5 hours ago, ajoneen said:

On the MSC website-

When I do a test booking without logging in to my MSC account (that has my Voyagers club account) it shows price$. 

When I do the same test booking while logged in it shows the same price$. Why is it not showing the discount for voyagers? 

TIA

It isn't showing the discount because it's an awful and inconsistent website.  I do the math myself and confirm with the TA that my math is correct.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ajoneen said:

On the MSC website-

TIA

I know many people use TAs when booking a MSC cruise, I have always used a MSC Agent without any difficulty. I do my research ahead of time, down to the cabin i want and price it should be, then call in. Did so two weeks ago again, had my price figured out, Agents do seem to come upon the price differently, but we were only a couple $s off so all good. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ajoneen said:

On the MSC website-

TIA

Even if you are logged in, you still need to manually add your Voyager's number. Are you doing that?

image.png.4e934cd812961e33e9b0a1ca36d01485.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anastas617 said:

Even if you are logged in, you still need to manually add your Voyager's number. Are you doing that?

image.png.4e934cd812961e33e9b0a1ca36d01485.png

THANK YOU!!!!!

• Like 1