Formal/elegant nights

I’ll be sailing on Enchanted 9/14. Having not been on Princess in 17 years I have 100 questions. I’m doing my best to keep “search” and google busy! I have “plus” so 2 casual meals. From what I’ve read on forums reservations can’t be made until after 6/17-correct? It’s a 7 day cruise-are there elegant nights and what days? TIA! 

Regarding elegant dress nights. I can't actually tell you if they will designate any evenings as elegant evenings. The Enchanted Princess does not start its Canada season until August 24th. Maybe at that time you will be able to find out some additional information. There are supposed to be two formal evenings on a 7 day cruise. On your itinerary I think they would be Sunday, the 2nd evening, Newport, and the first sea day, Wednesday. One of these might be designated elegant instead of formal, although there would be little difference in how passengers dress. On my March 2024 Ruby Princess cruise there were some evenings that were mentioned as elegant dress. I did not notice any overall difference in evening dress between smart casual and elegant evenings.

The Enchanted Princess has 3 casual meal restaurants, Gigi's pizza by Alfredo, Ocean Terrace, and O'Malley's. There are no reservations. Believe Gigi's is open for lunch as well as dinner. Reservations can be made for specialty dining which is different from casual dining and not included in the plus fare. The Enchanted has 3 specialty restaurants, The Catch by Rudi, Crown Grill and Sabatini's.   

• Thanks 1

Thanks to both of you. I LOVE to dress up. I’m always wearing something sparkly at dinner lol. It’s actually the

menu for the elegant nights that I wouldn’t want to miss. IDK about Princess but CCL always had lobster tail, prime rib, filet etc on elegant nights. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skynight said:

Lobster tail night will most likely be the 2nd formal night. 

Currently on Majestic.  We have had two formal nights - no lobster yet.