Automatic Logout Issues on Royal Caribbean Website Today – Is It Just Me?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with being automatically signed out from the Royal Caribbean website today? Since 11 AM EST Today (04/23/2024), every time I clicked the "Plan my cruise" button, I'm logged out. I'm curious to know if this is happening to others as well.

PS: I'm managing the linked reservations for our party of 10 people across 4 rooms.

Posted (edited)

No, it's not just you. Have seen multiple people mention it elsewhere (myself included).

EDIT: Working fine now.

Edited by OCSC Mike

My husband and I both having issues with RC's website, and have been on and off for months. for me, i have to log in every time i go to their website (even tho i've selected "keep me logged in". For him, whenever he clicks "plan my cruise" it logs him out. That's been going on for a while....

• Like 1

I haven't been able to log into the Android app at all today.  I get past the sign in page and then it just sits on the loading screen without moving forward.  The app is fully updated on my phone.  Hope it clears up soon.

• Like 1

I was having issue earlier.  I signed in about an hour ago and was able to place 1 dinner reservation, when I went to do the 2nd one, I got a notice they were full up. I am going to try again.