Ketchikan Ward Cove?

Hrhbob

Ward Cove is about 8 miles outside of Ketchikan. It was developed by NCL so is used by NCL and NCL's affiliated lines.  Celebrity has not in the past used Ward Cove but instead has used downtown docks (there are several downtown docks).  

• Thanks 1

Thanks. Excellent news. I read on another forum this was so and now feel better that my Edge cruise won’t have to bother with Ward Cove and the hassles that entails!

7 minutes ago, Hrhbob said:

Thanks. Excellent news. I read on another forum this was so and now feel better that my Edge cruise won’t have to bother with Ward Cove and the hassles that entails!

Checking docking locations at Alaska ports is easy -- just google Cruise Line Agencies of Alaska.  The cruise schedule on this site lists all Alaska ports.  If you look at Ketchikan it appears that Edge is docked at pier 3 (I didn't check every summer day), which is right downtown.  Double check your particular date that you will be visiting Ketchikan to confirm your dock location and learn which other ships will also be in town that date.

• Thanks 2