Jr Suite - Icon - Boarding

I booked the regular Sea class Jr Suite on Icon (not the Sky Jr Suite). My travel agent said that sea class does not have priority boarding like sky class but when I look at the RC FAQ on their website it states that Sea class has priority boarding. 

Does anyone know the correct answer.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fwman said:

I booked the regular Sea class Jr Suite on Icon (not the Sky Jr Suite). My travel agent said that sea class does not have priority boarding like sky class but when I look at the RC FAQ on their website it states that Sea class has priority boarding. 

Does anyone know the correct answer.

Thanks!!

I'll follow along out of curiosity. In Galveston on lower class ships it did have priority boarding but not on oasis class, so I'm confused too. Depended on class of ship or maybe was the port folks? I'd think whatever you boarding pass says, if it says priority I'd go to priority line. 

While I have not yet sailed on Icon, in the past all suites, regardless of which category, boarding with the suites....meaning that even regular JS would have priority boarding.  Icon may be different, but I doubt it.  I'm guessing you will have priority boarding with all of the other suites (and Pinnacles/Key).

5 hours ago, fwman said:

My travel agent said that sea class does not have priority boarding like sky class but when I look at the RC FAQ on their website it states that Sea class has priority boarding. 

If your SetSail pass says suite you can use the Suite check in line.