Edge magic carpet suite

bluesifi

Posted (edited)

We booked a guarantee suite and were allocated the magic carpet suite, which we expected.  I am happy with this but do have question regarding the adjoined inside cabin.  As it seems to have a shared entrance area does this cause noise. 

Edited by bluesifi

• bluesifi changed the title to Edge magic carpet suite
2 hours ago, bluesifi said:

We booked a guarantee suite and were allocated the magic carpet suite, which we expected.  I am happy with this but do have question regarding the adjoined inside cabin.  As it seems to have a shared entrance area does this cause noise. 

None at all.  The balcony for the MC suite is very large, you will enjoy it if balcony time is important to you 

• Like 1

My husband and I were just in one of those suites on deck 10.  There is very little noise in the cabin.  I think we saw the people in the inside room twice on our 10 day cruise.  You will occasionally hear the doors open, but that was almost always housekeeping staff.  It is so quiet back there that you can barely hear announcements in the hallway.  Only comment on the room is our door had a tendency not to shut all the way unless we pushed it in, so be mindful when you leave that it is all the way shut.

• Thanks 1