Marriott Downtown Anchorage transportation from airport

Brandis

We're doing a pre-cruise tour with Royal Caribbean starting in Anchorage. The first night is at the Marriott Downtown Anchorage. Does RCL provide transportation from the airport to the hotel? Or does the hotel have an airport shuttle?

The hotel is part of the Pre-Cruise Tour. Didn't let us book transfers separately.

But I saw that there is a direct bus from the airport with a bus stop very close to the hotel. Just $2 and bus runs every 15 mins., so I guess we will do that.

Not familiar with RC but for our trip with Princess all of the transfer information is in our Travel Summary. Do they have a similar document with RC?

5 minutes ago, Brandis said:

Thanks!

No problem, see you there! I'm coming to Anchorage on Sun, so I will probably just take Uber to the Marriott from the pre tour hotel

I wonder if we have to give our flight information in the online check-in, as we booked our own flights or if they just have a rep at the airport all day. I did pre-cruises before, but one time was with HAL and I can‘t remember how we got to the hotel then and the other time we also arrived a few days before and I think we then went to the hotel on our own by taxi. Anyways, we just might take the public bus, it‘s just $2 and might be faster than to wait for them to have the RCL bus full.

On 5/5/2024 at 2:08 AM, Brandis said:

I wonder if we have to give our flight information in the online check-in, as we booked our own flights or if they just have a rep at the airport all day. I did pre-cruises before, but one time was with HAL and I can‘t remember how we got to the hotel then and the other time we also arrived a few days before and I think we then went to the hotel on our own by taxi. Anyways, we just might take the public bus, it‘s just $2 and might be faster than to wait for them to have the RCL bus full.

The public bus stops a block from the hotel and has room for luggage, so it is very convenient.  Having said that, RCI has a rep at the airport almost all day.  If you arrive late in the evening or in the middle of the night, there probably won't be someone there.