Excitement is Mounting for our Edge Cruise

1 minute ago, lv2cruisgrl said:

If you haven't already done so, go to you tube. There are lots of videos of all the Edge class of ships.  Enjoy!

I know this sounds like an oxymoron but I don't want to know too much about the cruise, even though I have asked some questions.  I still want the wow factor when I board without knowing what I will see.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I know this sounds like an oxymoron but I don't want to know too much about the cruise, even though I have asked some questions.  I still want the wow factor when I board without knowing what I will see.

We always talk about how many ‘sleeps’ to our next holiday…comes from many years ago when our son was very young and counted the ‘get ups’ until his birthday, Santa coming and when we were going on holiday! The excitement of going on a cruise brings out the child in all of us!!!

There is a dilemma between researching a cruise and being surprised…The risk with not doing research is you may miss an activity or venue you may enjoy or find it the last day of your cruise…However, I do understand that it is nice to have that Wow!

Have a fantastic cruise!

• Like 2

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  Just printed out my boarding documents and luggage tags!!!!!

Well, here is to 26 more nights of no sleep from excitement!!!!!

• Like 2

On 4/30/2024 at 10:49 AM, ScottC4746 said:

I agree. It's nice to have some knowledge without knowing every last little thing, such as the brand of the pillow chocolates, or what color the flowers are on the tables in the dining room.

Enjoy your countdown and more importantly, enjoy your cruise.

On 4/30/2024 at 9:49 AM, ScottC4746 said:

Agree, the fun of a new ship is exploring, being surprised and going Oh WOW‼️

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1