Check In Question

We're cruising with our son and his family.  I'll be doing the platinum check in two days early.  Our bookings are linked.   He asked if I can check them in, too.  I don't think so, but I told him I would check.  Is this doable?

I was able to link in our friends by getting their Booking number and adding it to our information, then when I get ready to do our check in I can check in for both of our cabins.  So you might want to check on it!

1 hour ago, littlemoos said:

I was able to link in our friends by getting their Booking number and adding it to our information, then when I get ready to do our check in I can check in for both of our cabins.  So you might want to check on it!

We're you both platinum or just you?

Neither of us are Platinum, actually the other couple have never cruised with Carnival, so I think this is available to anyone.  It does not allow you to check in any earlier, just allows you to check in the other cabins.  So you should check with your PVP if you could check them in the same time you do yours or not since you are Platinum.  Carnival might block you from checking them in earlier.  Someone else might have to log in the normal time and check the rest of the group in (but they could check everyone else in as long as they had their booking numbers and all the info to check them in such as passport numbers and stuff).

2 hours ago, littlemoos said:

Neither of us are Platinum, actually the other couple have never cruised with Carnival, so I think this is available to anyone.  It does not allow you to check in any earlier, just allows you to check in the other cabins.  So you should check with your PVP if you could check them in the same time you do yours or not since you are Platinum.  Carnival might block you from checking them in earlier.  Someone else might have to log in the normal time and check the rest of the group in (but they could check everyone else in as long as they had their booking numbers and all the info to check them in such as passport numbers and stuff).

I was pretty sure I wouldn't  be able to but DS insisted I find out.