Prices for different cabin types on Princess 2026 Eclipse Cruise?

I've googled a lot but can't find any info on what different cabin types would cost on the  2026 Mediterranean 14 day eclipse cruise, Sky Princess, Southampton, Aug 8.  The announcement from May 3 from Princess only says that cabins start around 2K.  I would be interested in a balcony or mini suite, as we'd probably have at least some of our 3 children with us.  I'd like to discuss this cruise with my husband with accurate price info but I don't really want to call Princess.  I do have a TA but I've only worked with them once before, I'm not sure I want to book with a TA again.  It's pretty much a long shot that my DH would want to do this cruise but he's the one interested in celestial events so I thought I'd at least run it by him.  I'm expecting it to sell out on the day it releases, May 23, or probably soon thereafter.  Writing this I'm starting to think I have to either call Princess or my TA, what do you think?  Thank you.

Posted (edited)

According to the files above Premier Fares:

Inside       OV                         Balcony   DLX BA     Mini Suite              Res collection    Suite

$3,319 $4,519   $4,519 $5,019 $5,619   $6,269 $9,069

Plus $135 Port fees & $175 NCF

Edited by clarky213

Sent an email to my TA telling her which cabins I'd like as I know she'll be busy the 22nd.  She does have many requests already (not surprised).  I had to cancel my Emerald cruise for this year, really wanted to do it.

I'm wondering what cruise will follow the eclipse one, too early for a TA?  Any guesses?  I could do a round the British Isles as I haven't lately.  I don't like flying that far for a short cruise.  

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

Thanks, I had in my brain one day ahead, but I'll check with my TA to make sure!  

Usually for Elite it is one day advance for booking than non Elite passengers.

This year they have advanced the booking by a week for past passengers Elite.

Edited by phabric
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Kitty Ellas Mom said:

Thank you!  That is about what I expected based on previous Princess costs.

Really? We just did the 10 day TSE cruise in a cabin with a really large balcony and paid $1,874 per person. Looking at a price of $3,319 for an inside cabin seems crazy high. A balcony is almost 2.5 times as much as on our last eclipse cruise. (Yes, I do realize this is a slightly longer cruise but the pricing is still crazy high.)

Also, giving all past passengers a very early booking slot negates the Elite booking privilege as any past passenger gets the same booking date. Lame.

Edited by Thrak

This is from the file in post 4 above. I shows the sailings before and after the Eclipse Cruise, and the Standard Pricing. If you look at the Excel file, there are tabs for Plus and Premier Prices as well

Sky Princess Aug 2026.png

12 hours ago, Thrak said:

Really? We just did the 10 day TSE cruise in a cabin with a really large balcony and paid $1,874 per person. Looking at a price of $3,319 for an inside cabin seems crazy high. A balcony is almost 2.5 times as much as on our last eclipse cruise. (Yes, I do realize this is a slightly longer cruise but the pricing is still crazy high.)

Also, giving all past passengers a very early booking slot negates the Elite booking privilege as any past passenger gets the same booking date. Lame.

Inside cabin Standard (no package) is 2199 not 3319. OP must have fat fingers.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are at least Gold level you can sign into your account and see prices.  General Booking opens up tomorrow, but the ship is on it's way to being sold out already.  We booked a mini-suite a few days ago.  I am wondering if they are holding some cabins back for general release tomorrow. Good luck!

A little steep for my blood.  $6938 balcony with plus.  HARD PASS!!!  They have now pulled it.  Shows every category SOLD OUT!  Went with 15 day crossing Denmark - Boston August 19th instead for $2000 balcony with plus.  

7 Ports: Copenhagen, DenmarkShetland Islands (Lerwick), ScotlandStornoway, ScotlandBelfast, Northern IrelandLiverpool, EnglandCork, Ireland (Cobh - For Blarney Castle)Sydney, CanadaHalifax, CanadaBoston, Massachusetts

Besides, we already saw the total eclipse this year in Dallas.   

• Like 2