Got the blue 'envelope.' Darn little in it? Is that right?

clo

20 minutes ago, clo said:

Totally no biggie. And page 18 is the GDR with Baristas on the facing page.

Obviously they changed the format of the books, so the page numbers are not going to be the same. I'm sorry if that confused you. 🙄 If you saw them side by side you might understand. 

1 minute ago, ORV said:

Obviously they changed the format of the books, so the page numbers are not going to be the same. I'm sorry if that confused you. 🙄 If you saw them side by side you might understand. 

As the OP I thought it was odd, about six weeks out, that there was nothing else in the envelope

On 5/13/2024 at 11:19 AM, ORV said:

Nope, not the suite, I just checked my Jan/Feb book for Marina, 24 day. On page 4 it has personalized information about us, on page 18 it has our stateroom with our name, a picture of the room and a deck plan showing where the room is. 

Then for our most recent Regatta cruise that left on 4-20 for 11 days only had a generic book about Regatta and no personalized information. No suite for either cruise. 

So, it's one of a few things, they simply quit doing the personalized info sometime in March(my pick), they don't do them for the smaller ships, or it depends on cruise length. Or something else. .

We recently got the same thing, I was disappointed as last summer we had the personalized version and it was handy and informative.

Well, major LOL. Just got another package from O. The exact same thing as before. No personalization. Which I don't care about but, sheesh, these things cost a lot of money. I wonder if I'll get yet another 🙂

38 minutes ago, clo said:

Well, major LOL. Just got another package from O. The exact same thing as before. No personalization. Which I don't care about but, sheesh, these things cost a lot of money. I wonder if I'll get yet another 🙂

Are you doing a B2B - 2 cruises with different booking  numbers?  We receive a separate packet for each booking number when doing a B2B.....just a thought

1 hour ago, basor said:

Are you doing a B2B - 2 cruises with different booking  numbers?  We receive a separate packet for each booking number when doing a B2B.....just a thought

Oh a different kind of LOL. That's exactly it. A B2B. Thanks.

On 5/22/2024 at 6:59 AM, Cruisingagain2022 said:

We have not received anything yet … mind you still 6 weeks out. 
We are in the UK not sure if that makes a difference.

we got ours about two weeks ago for a mid July cruise, we are also UK based may be worth checking with your TA? Ours did come direct from O though.