*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

1 hour ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

On the topic of parents…

I attended a vocalist performance yesterday at The Social. Parents and toddler sat front and center. Toddler acted up several times during the performance, disturbing the vocalist as well as the audience. You could feel the audience was on edge, some shushing the toddler but parents still didn’t seem to care enough to either remove the toddler or sit somewhere other than right in front of the vocalist. 

I like people until crap like this happens. Makes me want to retreat. Ughh! 

• Like 4

Nice snapshot from "Elements" and how was FR earlier.  That's a pretty packed pool deck full of party animals rocking along while Joy is speeding again at 20 kn.  Look ahead, port side is the Liberty of the Seas coming toward Bermuda, about 10 km apart.  Should be a smooth & calm ride toward NY until late tomorrow when sea state changed to moderate w a bit of rocking & rolling, continue to party away & shouldn't notice anything.  CruiseMapper showing ETA of 6:00 arrival into NY on early Sunday morning - a high of 96 deg F expected by mid/late day ... sure you wanna to disembark ?? 

"Cooler" now in NYC, not as humid - expecting heavy t-storm activities around midnight and ConEd just alerted to voltage reduction due to heavy demand.  Our area included in the caution neighborhood, generally we don't have outage ... check backup system in case Station Zebra has to switch to Plan B to stay on the air, LOL.  But, more worried late afternoon reclined in the dentist chair doing the procedures but made it, LOL.   

22 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

We are down to two micro pieces of celery tonight. 

IMG_6091.thumb.jpeg.1d6e31ca266ce5285cac8529342c9a15.jpeg

However, I did get six Fresh Naps. 

IMG_6092.thumb.jpeg.6a070bba043065cfb2b494fec566c99c.jpeg

Pretty sure the fresh naps are often currency for inmates.  So treat 'em like gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

We are down to two micro pieces of celery tonight. 

Hahaha, you "can" ask for double or triple servings, right.  AND, there is just enough "sauce" to dip the micro celery in without wasting the remaining ... call that better "waste management" LOL

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

The Good Housekeeping Seal for clean laundry!

IMG_3844.jpeg

We found them months after a cruise, wish they would put the name of the ship on them to know which cruise it was, and how long that was on there

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

We found them months after a cruise, wish they would put the name of the ship on them to know which cruise it was, and how long that was on there

I found one last week on my husband’s tee shirt. Last time we cruised on NCL was May 2023….either he never wears that shirt or they are put on to last!

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

13 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

I found one last week on my husband’s tee shirt. Last time we cruised on NCL was May 2023….either he never wears that shirt or they are put on to last!

They sure do want to make sure they won’t fall off!  LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2