Arcadia boarding.

Is there a particular order for boarding? My daughter and my sister, with no loyalty status, will be in a deck 4 aft facing balcony cabin, while we are next door but have priority. I know we’ll be boarding first, but does anyone have any idea what sort of boarding time they may get?

1 hour ago, cruiseluvva said:

Is there a particular order for boarding? My daughter and my sister, with no loyalty status, will be in a deck 4 aft facing balcony cabin, while we are next door but have priority. I know we’ll be boarding first, but does anyone have any idea what sort of boarding time they may get?

I have a very old list but it still appears to work going on our last cruises. Deck 4 E on Arcadia 14.00

1 hour ago, happy v said:

I have a very old list but it still appears to work going on our last cruises. Deck 4 E on Arcadia 14.00

I have just booked Arcadia and will be on E Deck, it will be nice if that is so. We'll find out in due course. 

• Like 1

I boarded the Arcadia on 27th April with my son and his wife who do not have loyalty status. We were on Deck D. They were given a boarding time of 1.30pm but travelling by train from London arrived a little  early and were on the ship just after 1pm.Cabins were not announced as being ready until 1.30pm.

I was given a boarding time of 12.30pm but was on a coach from Lancaster which arrived about 1.45pm. Plenty of time for the Portunus lunch!

As an aside last year I boarded the Iona with another son who did not have a loyalty status. The staff in the arrivals hall were happy for him to join the priority line with me.

We travelled down from Cheshire last May,arriving just before 1300hrs,our check in time was supposed to be 1330hrs,we were led off the coach & pretty much through check in with the briefest of stops,through security & on board in no time...brilliant!

17 hours ago, happy v said:

16 hours ago, purplesea said:

I have just booked Arcadia and will be on E Deck, it will be nice if that is so. We'll find out in due course. 

Thank you, that’s encouraging.