LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

1 minute ago, Etta1213 said:

Maybe he could try right after eating, with a bunch of quarters in his socks?? I feel bad for him!😟

He’s pretty upset. I’m not gonna encourage him to gain weight. I don’t like that. With his genetics, he’s gonna have to fight that his whole life. But I do feel bad. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

He’s pretty upset. I’m not gonna encourage him to gain weight. I don’t like that. With his genetics, he’s gonna have to fight that his whole life. But I do feel bad. 

You're wise! For me, I usually weigh a couple pounds more after a main meal, less first thing in the morning. Hugs to Colton.

• Like 4

Inconvenient chairs however. There’s literally 4 attached stools to the floor and they put this water between two of them. 🤦🏼‍♀️ and when I got up to take the photo of the stools a lifeguard moved in and made my stool his table. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sonja is my new friend. This is an Aris or Teo caliber marg. I better slow it down. I haven’t even put a patch on yet. I did have a liquid iv this morning in prep. I like the pina colada. 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Bar stool move success. See hydration station

image.jpg

In the Orioles dugout the hydration station is only activated following a home run...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

All suitcases are accounted for except for mine, but it’s not even 3. No worries. 

I’m sure you know this but make sure you check way way waaayyy down the hall for your bag.  Mine is always a ridiculous hike away from the cabin for some reason.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I love the cruise ship bar dynamics. There’s always inside jokes, a little bit of harassment and banter. It’s like Cheers at sea. 

We always sit at the bar on land and sea. Nothing worse than to be stuck at a table 20 feet from the bar. 

• Like 1