Check in documents for everyone?

If my family are in 5 different cabins and all 5 reservations are linked am I allowed to get us all the same check in time when it becomes available? Will I need to put in all the information for everyone at that time or once our time is confirmed can they each go in and enter their individual documentation and credit card information?

TIA

Arrival times are not enforced at most ports. Don't worry about getting the same time for everyone. In the fine print it says "arrive at the port with your entire party" so if one of you has an early time, you can all check in at that time.

43 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Arrival times are not enforced at most ports. Don't worry about getting the same time for everyone. In the fine print it says "arrive at the port with your entire party" so if one of you has an early time, you can all check in at that time.

All true but if he's going to grab an arrival time for himself, might as well spend the extra 30-60 seconds to click on that arrival time for everyone else, IMO.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sheezsmith said:

If my family are in 5 different cabins and all 5 reservations are linked am I allowed to get us all the same check in time when it becomes available? Will I need to put in all the information for everyone at that time or once our time is confirmed can they each go in and enter their individual documentation and credit card information?

I took some extended family recently.  We had 6 cabins total.  When check-in opened I used the app to get everyone the same check-in time.  I then entered everyone's information.  No problems.  When the cruise docs were ready I stored everyone's on Drive and printed copies as well as being able to rely on the app.  I gave everyone copies prior to heading to the port.  This worked out well as we were in different cabs and got separated.  Bottom line is it was easy.