Missing Cruises?

JamieLogical

Should I be worried? I went to MSC's site today to price out my two upcoming sailings on the Meraviglia, October 27 and January 23 because I am trying to convince my parents to try MSC. However, the Meraviglia is showing no sailings for October or January (or September for that matter) when I try to filter by ship, embarkation port, and date:

image.thumb.png.aa88d69fe584389117362adf6e2a7026.png

Website issues (beyond the usual) have been going on for a little bit. There are lots on empty spaces where there should be cruises. Mine are missing, too. Neither cruise is on Meraviglia so it isn't just your ship.

Posted (edited)

I saw this earlier today.  I am on the 9/1 sailing.   There are some for next year I have been looking at and they too are gone on a different ship and port.  I would say typical MSC IT issues.  They really are the worst with their IT and tech.  

Edited by GPPhilly

28 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Should I be worried? I went to MSC's site today to price out my two upcoming sailings on the Meraviglia, October 27 and January 23 because I am trying to convince my parents to try MSC. However, the Meraviglia is showing no sailings for October or January (or September for that matter) when I try to filter by ship, embarkation port, and date:

image.thumb.png.aa88d69fe584389117362adf6e2a7026.png

Hi Jamie

I have visited www.msccruceros.es and this is Meraviglia information for next winter

I can see 

11 nights on January 12th departing from New York

itineraryMapUrl

10 days for January 23rd departing from New York

itineraryMapUrl

Difference between both cruises is Antigua and Barbuda

The other dates it is offered one week to Nassau, Puerto Cañaveral and Ocean Cay

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I will wait and see if something changes in the next 24 hours or so. I have found that even large TA sites are not showing these sailings for US markets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I will wait and see if something changes in the next 24 hours or so. I have found that even large TA sites are not showing these sailings for US markets.

I priced out the 1/23/25 cruise yesterday. Plenty of cabins available. I suspect either a website issue or they are updated pricing on a bunch o salings.

Posted (edited)

Hi Jamie

If you want to compare, nowadays I am seeing

11 nights cruise departing from New York on January 12th

price for 2 people

Gratuities already included

Easy pack already included (if you want Easy plus Premium, just upgrade)

Inner  2328 EUR       (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR)

Window  2648 EUR     (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR)

Balcony   3128 EUR  (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR, Aurea +800)

Suite   6448 EUR    (Aurea experience)

Yatch club   9088 EUR

(all prices are for TWO people)

Edited by alserrod
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Maybe there's a quota for Americans vs Europeans and RoW  😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, alserrod said:

Hi Jamie

If you want to compare, nowadays I am seeing

11 nights cruise departing from New York on January 12th

price for 2 people

Gratuities already included

Easy pack already included (if you want Easy plus Premium, just upgrade)

Inner  2328 EUR       (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR)

Window  2648 EUR     (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR)

Balcony   3128 EUR  (Bella experience.  Fantastica +60 EUR, Aurea +800)

Suite   6448 EUR    (Aurea experience)

Yatch club   9088 EUR

(all prices are for TWO people)

I am booked on the 10 night starting the 23rd. I can't do the 11 night (even though I would love to!) because the way the days fall, I would have to miss significantly more work.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am booked on the 10 night starting the 23rd. I can't do the 11 night (even though I would love to!) because the way the days fall, I would have to miss significantly more work.

That one is definitely available to book on the Portuguese site. I just checked it now. So hopefully you don't have anything to worry about. 🤞

image.png.82a2f259873f8fddb37c0410fc7d8e8c.png

Just as an FYI: I had a Divina cruise booked for next February for many, many months. I had even already paid in full. It was part of my B2B/S2S/B2B I had planned on Seascape and Divina and was scheduled to go to Aruba and Curacao. Unfortunately, we just found out a little over a week ago that they had chartered the ship out to some electronica music group and our cruise was cancelled. So it can happen at any time.

We are booked on Mera 10/20, and I haven't heard it's been cancelled or chartered. But I understand that MSCs website and IT, like other cruise lines, can be a bit wonky.