Aquaclass - is the service better than the food?

5 minutes ago, OttawaJohn said:

Bummer, we're going on the Edge.  Oh well, will just look at the menus each day and decide 🙂

There’s nothing stopping you going to the main restaurant if you see something you really like. Obviously, the service won’t be as good, but it’s still a option for you and a change of venue can be nice too.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, fabby50 said:

I watched a youtube video on the Ascent recently, and the reviewer said they recently changed the Blu menu.  I haven't been on Celebrity since October 2023, has the menu changed?  I am a vegetarian and they also offered me the vegetarian menu.

They always have vegetarian options because Blu's menu is intended to offer more 'healthy' choices. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 12:57 PM, xxpinksaltxx said:

We only ate in Blu twice, because of the menu. On that particular day, there was no beef, chicken or fish, that just seems odd to me. Sometimes you just want something simple, so we would go to the MDR because they have the classic options available. 

The classic options have been available in Blu and Luminae. Has something changed?

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

The classic options have been available in Blu and Luminae. Has something changed?

Nothing has changed.  You need to read the menu where they are listed.  I ordered the sirloin and salmon on different nights.  There was also  chicken breast available.

Edited by keesar

We were in Aqua a couple of weeks ago and asked for the main dining room menu also. I think I ordered from the main dining room more than the Aqua menu. Aqua menu has gotten much smaller and I can't eat fish. Service was not as good as previous cruises and Blu was very noisy.

Laura

On 5/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, luv2cruzuk said:

Hello! I literally get paid a few pounds, that’s certainly not my driver. The channel is a little hobby. I’m lucky enough to take lots of cruises and started doing cabin reviews so people could get information etc The food reviews are just a bit of fun and a light hearted look at some of the food options onboard. Nothing serious.

In anycase, thanks for the comments. David

I watched it as I like food reviews even knowing food is subjective.  It was entertaining for me so if someone makes money that’s great.  I wish I knew how to make money cruising.  lol.

• Thanks 1

In February we did a B2B with the 1st week in the MDR and 2nd week in the Blu. We always had excellent experiences in the Blu in the past, but this year they seemed short staffed. It was difficult to get coffee at breakfast unless you had a window seat. MDR service was actually excellent. We received both menus for dinner and ordered off both. We enjoy the Blu for its special breakfast menu and smaller seating area.