Updated Consolidated HAL Deck Plans

Posted (edited)

There have been some changes since I shared these last year.  For the most part, the rooms are exactly the same.  It's primarlily changes to the names of the entertainment venues.  These deck plans come in handy when shopping for cruises.  Please see the notes under each file link to learn which one to use for your particular purpose.

The deck plans come in two flavors.  The first is ship-by-ship, page-by-page version.  I put PDF bookmarks in for each ship and each deck to make scampering through the files easier.  The second version is the "wide view" with the ships at a glance chart. There are bookmarks for each ship.  These files will work best on a computer or a tablet in landscape orientation.  You probably will not see the bookmarks on a phone. 

Feel free to save these to your local machine or device for future reference.

Ship-by-Ship, Deck-by-Deck

Use this one for looking at decks in detail. There is a page for each deck.  I like this for seeing a room's size and orientation on the deck.  There is a bookmarks tab which will help you move through the file to find the deck of your choice.

Wide Deck Plans and Ships At Glance

I like this one for seeing what is above and below my room.  Each ship has a bookmark.  At the end of the file is the HAL ships at a glance chart.  Wanna know if there's a Tamarind Restaurant or Club Orange Dining Room on your ship?  Use the Ships At A Glance sheet.

Edited by POA1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 34

Thanks for all the time and energy you put into sharing your acquired knowledge of all things HAL, much appreciated. The Institute of Cheer is so inspirational and a shining light for all. Thank you, thank you.

• Like 3

Happy to be of assistance!  I like to have these PDFs on hand when we're looking at cruises. I hate to have to repeatedly find and download the files from HAL's super-user-friendly, joy-to-use website.

I have some industrial strength editing tools, so I mooshed* all the individual ships' deck plans together and added bookmarks to make it easier to move to the page I wanted to see.

* Mooshed is a highly technical term meaning combined and condensed.

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, POA1 said:

There have been some changes since I shared these last year.  For the most part, the rooms are exactly the same.  It's primarlily changes to the names of the entertainment venues.  These deck plans come in handy when shopping for cruises.  Please see the notes under each file link to learn which one to use for your particular purpose.

The deck plans come in two flavors.  The first is ship-by-ship, page-by-page version.  I put PDF bookmarks in for each ship and each deck to make scampering through the files easier.  The second version is the "wide view" with the ships at a glance chart. There are bookmarks for each ship.  These files will work best on a computer or a tablet in landscape orientation.  You probably will not see the bookmarks on a phone. 

Feel free to save these to your local machine or device for future reference.

Ship-by-Ship, Deck-by-Deck

Use this one for looking at decks in detail. There is a page for each deck.  I like this for seeing a room's size and orientation on the deck.  There is a bookmarks tab which will help you move through the file to find the deck of your choice.

Wide Deck Plans and Ships At Glance

I like this one for seeing what is above and below my room.  Each ship has a bookmark.  At the end of the file is the HAL ships at a glance chart.  Wanna know if there's a Tamarind Restaurant or Club Orange Dining Room on your ship?  Use the Ships At A Glance sheet.

Thank you so much for sharing these plans.  They are greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

See, it's things like this that make you my hero...

You providing these saves me a lot of time.

Please accept a gold star or similarly appropriate reward recognition mcbob w/my sincere thanks!!🏆🏅 or an extra bread pudding if that's preferred 🍪 (this was the closest I could find, but you can still have the bread pudding instead of a cookie).

Sincerely, thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1