Frozen meet and greet

I know that there no frozen freezing the night away I Disney dream cruise frozen freezing the night away deck party is on Disney magic cruise ship and Disney wonder cruise ship. Does Anna and Elsa meet and greet guests on Disney dream cruise ship. 

4 minutes ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

I know that there no frozen freezing the night away I Disney dream cruise frozen freezing the night away deck party is on Disney magic cruise ship and Disney wonder cruise ship. Does Anna and Elsa meet and greet guests on Disney dream cruise ship. 

As long as they're not back in Arendelle on important business, yes.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

As long as they're not back in Arendelle on important business, yes.

Would meet and greet guests during on day during the British Isles dream cruise on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th e.g. Sunday 8th September during the embarkation day, Monday 9th September during sea day, Tuesday 10th during Greenock Scotland port day, Wednesday 11th during Liverpool England port day, Thursday 12th September Cobh crock Ireland, Friday 13th September Portland England port day or Saturday 14th Sunday sea day.

26 minutes ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

Would meet and greet guests during on day during the British Isles dream cruise on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th e.g. Sunday 8th September during the embarkation day, Monday 9th September during sea day, Tuesday 10th during Greenock Scotland port day, Wednesday 11th during Liverpool England port day, Thursday 12th September Cobh crock Ireland, Friday 13th September Portland England port day or Saturday 14th Sunday sea day.

Hope had my answer.

13 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

What question?  Sorry, sometimes I can't follow your posts.

This question 

Would meet and greet guests during on day during the British Isles dream cruise on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th e.g. Sunday 8th September during the embarkation day, Monday 9th September during sea day, Tuesday 10th during Greenock Scotland port day, Wednesday 11th during Liverpool England port day, Thursday 12th September Cobh crock Ireland, Friday 13th September Portland England port day or Saturday 14th Sunday sea day.

7 hours ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

This question 

Would meet and greet guests during on day during the British Isles dream cruise on Sunday September 8th to Sunday September 15th e.g. Sunday 8th September during the embarkation day, Monday 9th September during sea day, Tuesday 10th during Greenock Scotland port day, Wednesday 11th during Liverpool England port day, Thursday 12th September Cobh crock Ireland, Friday 13th September Portland England port day or Saturday 14th Sunday sea day.

If you are asking WHEN will meet and greets be 1025cruise has it answered.  No way of knowing until you are onboard.

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Meet and greets with the characters will be posted in the daily navigator, or in your online planner to reserve.