disembarking Hongkong and transfer to Hotel

hammo

Trying to find a transfer from the Hongkong Cruise Terminal Kai Tak to our hotel The Langham and having difficulty finding the transfer . 

I can find a transfer using B.com for $AU53 so is this my best option or can anyone recommend another  private transfer ? Thanks 

Posted (edited)

What’s wrong with a cab 🚕? Plentiful and cheap and metered. 

The only time I ever used dot com for a car they never showed up! 
I do use them the whole time for hotels though. 

Edited by little britain

We use Klook (pronounced K-look) in Asia to book transport and attractions; they are a Hong Kong company that's like if Groupon/other "deals" website merged with Booking/Hotels/Expedia, etc. We ultimately chose GoTourHK for our airport-hotel transfers, after a glowing recommendation from a relative who used them last year. Passing the recommendation on to you, as we had excellent experiences and communication with the company and our drivers. 3 passengers, 2 large, and 2 small suitcases all fit in one of their mini-van options for about $60USD each trip, and we were staying on the island side.

Not sure why folks turn local transfers into an issue.  Just get your luggage, walk outside, and grab a taxi (plenty of taxis in Hong Kong).  The reality is that taxis are often the best transfer option, around the world, except when the distance from port to destination is quite distant. 

Hank

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hlitner said:

Not sure why folks turn local transfers into an issue.  Just get your luggage, walk outside, and grab a taxi (plenty of taxis in Hong Kong).  The reality is that taxis are often the best transfer option, around the world, except when the distance from port to destination is quite distant. 

Hank

Hong Kong is small, distance to TST area is under 8 miles, taxi fare is inexpensive. The common issues riding HK taxi are trunk space, language barrier, and taking 'the long way round' on a journey. Do the homework, not a challenge for any first timer to Hong Kong.

• Like 1