Classic Beverage Package Menu

My wife and I will be boarding Celebrity Constellation on June 14th out of Venice. We have the Classic Beverage Package but I'm unable to find a drink menu with pricing to see if we should upgrade to the Premium Drink Package. I know that we can have wines up to $10 with our package, but I've also read that there might not be any red wines at dinner that would qualify without an upcharge.

If anyone has a picture of an onboard menu with pricing, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, cvil8888 said:

If anyone has a picture of an onboard menu with pricing, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You best source would to be to go into the Celebrity App and look at the wine list for the main dining room.  It shows reds and whites and list those under the basic and under the premium prices.  Keep in mind that wines are always subject to availability.  

Your best bet, unless you really set on getting specific wines, is to simply inform your sommelier what you like to drink and that you have the basic package.  In our experience they almost always can find something you will like to go with your meal. 

When we have had a drink package, it was never an issue finding wine at dinner on our package. The sommelier will offer suggestions - all part of your package - of red or whites.  I guess it COULD be an issue, but I've never encountered it.  This may be an inflation thing, but we had the basic on our Mar 2023 cruise and no challenges at all. 

the bar menus in the app primarily list the specialty drinks of that bar, most over the limit of the classic package.

There is no drink menu for the beverage packages.  The Classic package has a list of liquors that are included in the Classic package.  If a cocktail can be made with the liquors on the Classic package it is covered.  So drinks like margaritas, bloody mary, pina colada, old fashion, cosmo, gin & tonic, vodka soda, and a lot of others are covered. 

The difference between the Classic & Premium package for cocktails is the brand of liquor the drink is made with.  The ones drinks I mentioned above can also be on the Premium package and on the premium package they are made with a more expensive brank of the liquor.  So a bloody mary on the Classic package would be made with Absolute vodka and  on the Premium package the vodka be Grey Goose.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I found the wine list on the Celebrity app as suggested. Looks like we'll stick with the Classic package. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, cvil8888 said:

My wife and I will be boarding Celebrity Constellation on June 14th out of Venice. We have the Classic Beverage Package but I'm unable to find a drink menu with pricing to see if we should upgrade to the Premium Drink Package. I know that we can have wines up to $10 with our package, but I've also read that there might not be any red wines at dinner that would qualify without an upcharge.

Thanks!

I am a picky wine drinker (not expensive...I'm good with Aldi $3 Winking Owl Pinot Grigio...I just know what I like, and what I DON'T!)--Sauvignon Blanc (NOT Chile or California) is my preferred wine. There is NOTHING on Classic I like. 

So I have always upgraded to Classic...it does seem BOTH passengers in a room now need to upgrade. NOT worth it for DH (beer & frozen drinks r all he drinks), SO I will probably just upcharge each one I order (joy). I may even bring a couple bottles on just to simplify...then DH doesn't have to run & get me a glass while I get ready for dinner!!

Menus from last year (most current I could find):

https://profcruise.com/celebrity-bar-menus-2023/

Edited by KKB