Grandiosa Bookings from Port Canaveral Now Available

GA Dave

I know it's an Orlando / Port Canaveral departure, so there isn't quite as much time available for each cruise port, but those are very short windows at each port. I'll need to comb thru the Divina schedule to see if there are any interesting itins, otherwise I'm probably skipping MSC for that Caribbean season.

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

Interesting that she doesn't port at Ocean Cay either week. Very unusual.

They did announce that they will have seven ships sailing the Caribbean during that winter season. So, they may be running out of capacity at OC and are planning different ships to skip it during certain sailings. Personally, I have been there so many times I am not that I don't mind missing it on one trip.

11 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I'd like to see MSC do true 14 day cruises in the Caribbean instead of stopping back at Port Canaveral after 7 days. I guess that works for them.🙂

If you look, they have Divina doing some "extended" sailings out of Miami in the Caribbean that include ports like Panama and Columbia. See sample snapshot.

Screenshot 2024-05-30 140056.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just booked a quick cruise on Grandiosa out of Port Canaveral.  My first on MSC.

I have a solo interior stateroom--what should I expect?

Just want to get out of Minnesota in winter, so no expectations beyond more sun/heat.

Edited by rjsams

12 hours ago, rjsams said:

I just booked a quick cruise on Grandiosa out of Port Canaveral.  My first on MSC.

I have a solo interior stateroom--what should I expect?

Just want to get out of Minnesota in winter, so no expectations beyond more sun/heat.

I almost always sail solo and, when not in Yacht Club, I sail in regular Fantastica interiors. They have plenty of room for a solo and if I really want to see the water, I just go out to decks 15-18. The attached is a photo of an interior cabin on Meraviglia that I was in, which is a sister ship to Grandiosa.

IMG_3840.JPG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GA Dave said:

I almost always sail solo and, when not in Yacht Club, I sail in regular Fantastica interiors. They have plenty of room for a solo and if I really want to see the water, I just go out to decks 15-18. The attached is a photo of an interior cabin on Meraviglia that I was in, which is a sister ship to Grandiosa.

IMG_3840.JPG

My receipt does say Fantastica, and I wasn't sure what that meant.  If my cabin looks llike this I'll be very happy.  Thanks!