Anyone have a menu for food at the pub on Meraviglia?

VernRDH

We are sailing on Mera in October, our first time on MSC. We are in YC, but understand there is some pub fare at the Brass Anchor. Anyone have a menu or know offhand what they have? I saw some photos of nachos and wings, saw there are fried pickles (divisive topic😁). Heard something about fish and chips.

Any information appreciated.

Posted (edited)

Pub4-1-2.png.thumb.png.566355a2c0987aa66debea7c0d08918c.pngIt only has 4 food items on it. The Sir Burger, a Hot Dog, a Cheese Burger and Fish and Chips.  Maybe the Nachos and Wings were on a different ship at the Sports Bar? We loved their wings but then they started charging for them. If I remember correctly, the Mera does not have food at their sports bar.

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 1

That isn't the menu, at least not when I was on it 10/23. It's buffalo chicken wings, fried pickles, chips and dip, scotch eggs, pub burger, fish & chips, & filled jacket potato. Sorry, I'm not tech savvy to copy the menu on here.

Thanks for the replies. I still have time and it's not a big deal, but it would be nice to know ahead of time.

9 hours ago, Sailor75 said:

That isn't the menu, at least not when I was on it 10/23. It's buffalo chicken wings, fried pickles, chips and dip, scotch eggs, pub burger, fish & chips, & filled jacket potato. Sorry, I'm not tech savvy to copy the menu on here.

Guess it has changed because it was the menu when I was on it

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2643335-does-the-sportsbar-on-meraviglia-have-free-snacks

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2616425-pub-beers-available-on-new-drink-packages-meraviglia/

Pub on Mera is a really nice venue, quiet during daytime, often played games there (had our own), usually a solo guitar guy there in evening, once people figure it out it becomes busy. We have enjoyed the Fish’nChips and Hamburgers, food is prepared at Butchers Cut which is just across the way, but sorry no menu.

The sports bar is weird on the ship from the point of view of this person from the USA. Maybe it is a european vs western way of doing things. The sports bar is next to the video arcade and bowling alley and the open area to play sports games like kicking or throwing balls around. I think there is one small tv and the place is always empty on the cruises i've been out of the USA. I think it is set up as a after you played around for a half hour or hour sit down and have a soda pop place. In the USA a sports bar is tvs on every wall showing sports and adults drinking and eating. The pub is a much better place with tvs to watch sports.

The Divina is another screwup imho. The great sports bar is next to the jazz bar with live music and a dance floor. Unless you know the exact route to take and know the almost hidden door to open the other way to go is push your way across the drunks filled jazz bar and its jammed packed dance floor and overflow. The jazz bar can get way overcrowded and not having it at a dead end area is a mistake.

23 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Sports bar is on deck 16 on the Meraviglia 

Thanks, I walked past there a few times a day only kids running around. No tv's or a actual bar. I'll look closer next time.