Loyalty discount - Upgrading from Premium to Ultimate?

Xcelsior

Posted (edited)

Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find answer on other threads.

I get a loyalty discount to upgrade to the Ultimate Beverage Package - but I have only ever done an upgrade from the included drinks to the Ultimate drink package.    I just booked a sailing that includes the premium drinks with the current offer - so question is ----do you still get a discount off the upgrade amount between premium and ultimate through your loyalty benefits?

Edited by Xcelsior

33 minutes ago, Xcelsior said:

Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find answer on other threads.

I get a loyalty discount to upgrade to the Ultimate Beverage Package - but I have only ever done an upgrade from the included drinks to the Ultimate drink package.    I just booked a sailing that includes the premium drinks with the current offer - so question is ----do you still get a discount off the upgrade amount between premium and ultimate through your loyalty benefits?

I’ve upgraded from premium to ultimate and received the loyalty discount on the difference.

• Like 2

Just now, wjfan417 said:

I’ve upgraded from premium to ultimate and received the loyalty discount on the difference.

Great!  What is the difference these days?

1 hour ago, Xcelsior said:

Great!  What is the difference these days?

It was a year ago. Difference was $7 per day less the loyalty discount. Not sure what the difference is now.

• Like 1

In April it was $8 before the discount - a good add on for me as it got me sparkling water that I like (the included is too flat for me) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, uktog said:

In April it was $8 before the discount - a good add on for me as it got me sparkling water that I like (the included is too flat for me) 

My preference is "still" water such as Evian or Acqua Panna.  Can I get these with the Premium Package?  Or will I need to upgrade to the Ultimate Package?

1 minute ago, Stem to Stern said:

My preference is "still" water such as Evian or Acqua Panna.  Can I get these with the Premium Package?  Or will I need to upgrade to the Ultimate Package?

Evian only included in the Ultimate package there is no water options on the premium. Didn’t see Acqua Panna 

• Thanks 1