The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday June 5th, 2024

4 hours ago, Mtn2Sea said:

Unfortunately no.  We leave Saturday and fly to Southampton where we’ll board Cunard on Sunday for our return to the states

Some very good friends of mine just arrived in London and will be joining you on Cunard. Have a great trip!

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Although I have been on antibiotics the past few days, I'm pretty sure I have an infection in my ankle. It is oozing yellow-orange and is swelling like a gigantic mosquito bite. Back to clinic in the morning. 

I don’t like the sound of this at all 😞. I agree with the others that urged you to get to urgent Care.  If you didn’t, please get there ASAP this morning.  Infections are nothing to fool around with - believe me, I know.  

11 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

My sister called to tell me a good friend of hers died yesterday. She told her husband she had pressure in her chest. Off to ER. EEG, blood work, all looked good. Back towards home when Jim said she "passed out" Drove like a maniac back to the hospital and she was DOA. 

Glad your sister is ok but so sorry to hear about her friend - my condolences to her.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, kazu said:

I don’t like the sound of this at all 😞. I agree with the others that urged you to get to urgent Care.  If you didn’t, please get there ASAP this morning.  Infections are nothing to fool around with - believe me, I know.  

Absolutely, if you haven't already done it PLEASE do it ASAP.

Roy

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1