Cunard the Trendsetter

57eric

12 hours ago, exlondoner said:

I am not speaking (entirely) from self interest, but I would have thought, with all that excellent outdoor space, QA might be best suited to Med. fly cruises, if they could get the numbers up, leaving one or other or, even better, both of the Vistas to do Southampton voyages.

NO!!!! Don't be greedy! You may have one Vista, but please let North America have QE!

I did not have the trendsetter question on my post-cruise survey. I did have a question about how I perceived QA compared to the other ships--very similar, somewhat similar, different. I chose different. 

Most of the survey was specific to my voyage and the elements of it I had rated. I did say that the Cunard shop was rather pathetic in its offerings, especially with no merch for the naming day. (They did sell tees and tote bags in a van on the street in Liverpool, but nothing on the ship). I commented on the lack of "sundries" in the shops, just some packets of crisps and other snacks. And @exlondoner will be pleased that I complained about the LACK OF A BOOKSTORE.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

NO!!!! Don't be greedy! You may have one Vista, but please let North America have QE!

Spare a thought for your Colonial Cousins in Australia and New Zealand: we are being sold "Bon Voyage" cruises before Cunard deserts us next year. Should be called "Goodbye, nice knowing you" cruises!

Edited by maggielou362
typo
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, maggielou362 said:

Spare a thought for your Colonial Cousins in Australia and New Zealand: we are being sold "Bon Voyage" cruises before Cunard deserts us next year. Should be called "Goodbye, nice knowing you" cruises!

You can have Annie 🤞

• Like 1