Excursions

We have a cruise booked for later in the year. Around a month ago we were informed that two ports of call namely St. John's Newfoundland and Rockland Maine would no longer be included and instead, due to Princess not being able to secure other ports in Canada and the US were being replaced by Brest and Cherbourg France. We had booked an excursion in Rockland which we have been told will show as a credit on our OBC. My question really relates to Brest and Cherbourg as due to the fact that these were instated in place of St. John's and Rockland a month ago I would have thought excursions for the two new ports would have been available. But they are not.

Same thing, sorta, happened with Hawaii.  They removed Lahaina (rightfully so) and replaced it with Kahului ship sails September and still no excursions for it.  We sail in Feb 25 but was hoping since the Sept cruise was so close the tours would be open but sadly not yet. 

Since PCL just recently changed the ports, it might take a little while for them to get excursions posted to your specific itinerary. Here is a link you can use to see what excursions are usually available at any given port. I did notice Cherbourg has some, but Brest must be a new port for PCL because it’s not even list under Europe yet. 

https://www.princess.com/ports-excursions/

39 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Since PCL just recently changed the ports, it might take a little while for them to get excursions posted to your specific itinerary. Here is a link you can use to see what excursions are usually available at any given port. I did notice Cherbourg has some, but Brest must be a new port for PCL because it’s not even list under Europe yet. 

https://www.princess.com/ports-excursions/

We docked in Brest on the Enchanted a couple of years ago...our Princess excursion took us to Quimper, a wonderful ancient town to visit. We also stopped in Cherbourg....and enjoyed our stroll into town.

• Like 1