TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

@TxTeach79 and @HelloItsMeB..WOW this day is a home run for sure!  No crowds like previous ports, and the scenery and your pics are just outstanding.  Not too mention it looks like a lot of fun!  Great job and thanks for taking us along.  Great way to enjoy my first cup of coffee before heading off to work today!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Now that was a fitting end for a last day excursion, great choice B👍

Such beautiful cities you have seen. I'm getting to see a whole different kind of cruising and loving it. And even thought it's hot, the fluffy clouds in the blue sky look so pretty.

• Like 13

Stopped for water and B got a delicious ham & cheese sando and a cheese strudel. I missed getting a pic of those, we were back on dry land and it was hot. We also went into a local grocery store on the way back just to check it out and bask in the AC. 

IMG_4690.thumb.jpeg.fdd72ba7fef1d480e2309f03a77bc31e.jpeg

IMG_4691.thumb.jpeg.efd034c79c4acc56ece21d2dd43f6215.jpeg

IMG_4692.thumb.jpeg.718f5ec009522c69c845bf6322fbfbc4.jpeg

• Like 14

@TxTeach79 and @HelloItsMeB the memories you are creating just can't be beat!

From one traveler to another push on and push on hard.  You never know when the floor will drop out, we've had that happen to us recently, totally unexpected.  We will adjust and carry on but it sure brings home how precious our time is.....go for it and go for it with gusto!

• Like 26

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

From one traveler to another push on and push on hard.  You never know when the floor will drop out, we've had that happen to us recently, totally unexpected.  We will adjust and carry on but it sure brings home how precious our time is.....go for it and go for it with gusto!

I wholeheartedly agree! I hit 34 countries on this trip!

• Like 26

24 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

This is so very true. Here we are at ages 64 and 65 and NOW in the last few years I decide I want to go to places I never even considered or even knew I wanted to go to lol.

I feel the clock ticking like never before. 

I love your adjust and carry on attitude. It can't be easy for you but giving up isn't an option I'm sure💜

• Like 13

3 hours ago, BohJang said:

Amazon should give you a commission. I ordered one for our upcoming Celebrity cruise. 

Lol. My brand new one arrived yesterday. It has a flashlight too!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

This is so very true. Here we are at ages 64 and 65 and NOW in the last few years I decide I want to go to places I never even considered or even knew I wanted to go to lol.

I feel the clock ticking like never before. 

I love your adjust and carry on attitude. It can't be easy for you but giving up isn't an option I'm sure💜

It is taking me time to adjust for sure, but I am learning to cherish the "good" days and let go of the not so good days.  Besides there are others out there who have their own crosses to bear.

I am eternally grateful for the online community I have found.

• Like 21

What a perfect last excursion!  Such a relaxing day for the two of you.  

This would be exactly what DH and I would do on Mykonos!  A boat, some bars and the beautiful water?  What's not to love?

• Like 8

These dogs are barkin’ and B’s nap idea looks and feels enchanting, but it’s time to check out the pool and see what’s going on about the ship. If it’s just bonkers the nap is still very much on the table 

IMG_4698.thumb.jpeg.486e5050df50f12ca0c92e3e5bee1eca.jpeg

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Scubadoc said:

So thankful for this live! It’s getting us all ramped up for our own trip on this exact itinerary September 6

I’m already jealous of you!! You’ll have a great time!

Spent about an hour floating in the pool, it was fantastic. Not that crowded, the playlist was somehow different, and these pools are so salty it’s the most effortless float west of the Dead Sea 

IMG_4701.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Haha 6